Bose SoundLink Revolve Portable Bluetooth 360 Speaker, Lux Gray
The sound link Revolve Bluetooth speaker from Bose is engineered to deliver Deep, loud and immersive sound in every direction. Place it in the center of the room to give everyone the same experience. Or set it near a wall and sound will radiate and reflect around the room, immersing you in that same feeling you felt at your favorite show. The Tapered cylindrical shape makes this wireless speaker easy to grab and go. Its durable aluminum body provides worry-free protection, and its water-resistant design lets you keep the party going, even if it starts to rain. The rechargeable, lithium-ion battery plays up to 12 hours—for full-day listening. Voice prompts talk you through wireless Bluetooth pairing, and you can easily take calls with the built-in speakerphone. You can even access Siri or Google now right from your speaker. Pair two sound link Revolve speakers in party mode for more performance. Or put them in stereo mode: instruments and vocals will naturally separate and spread across an immersive soundstage—making your music sound and feel as you know it should. The Bose connect app also helps you manage your devices, unlock Features and access future updates. You can easily charge the speaker via Micro-B USB port. And the auxiliary input allows you to connect to other audio sources. This mobile speaker is available in triple black or Lux gray. Included: sound link Revolve Bluetooth speaker; USB cable; wall charger.
- Deep, loud and immersive sound, with True 360-degree coverage. Seamless aluminum body is durable and water resistant (Ipx4)
- Enjoy up to 12 hours of play time from a rechargeable, lithium-ion battery. Wireless range up to 9 m (30 feet)
- Wireless Bluetooth pairing with voice prompts; easily take calls and access Siri or Google now. Threaded Universal Mount lets you attach SoundLink Revolve to just about any tripod
- Pair two speakers together for stereo or party mode playback. Dual-passive radiators. An omnidirectional acoustic deflector
- Troubleshoot- poor sound quality use a different music source, pair a different device or if there are two devices connected or disconnect the second device or increase the volume on the device or check device audio settings
Great sound, easy to pair with my galaxy cell phone, easy to use. Enjoy moving it around, taking music anywhere