Canon EOS 77D DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens 1892C016 [Import Model]
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 3.0 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- 45-Point All Cross-Type Phase-Detect AF
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Up to 6 fps Shooting and ISO 51200
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC Bluetooth
- Top LCD and Rear Quick Control Dial
- EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens
Comprising a versatile feature-set for both still photography and video recording the EOS 77D DSLR from Canon blends advanced imaging capabilities with an intuitive design. Revolving around a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 image processor images can be recorded using a broad native sensitivity range of ISO 100-25600 to suit shooting in a variety of lighting conditions and a continuous shooting rate of 6 fps benefits working with moving subjects. The sensors design also facilitates Dual Pixel CMOS AF which uses phase-detection autofocus for quick accurate and smooth performance to suit both video shooting and stills use in live view. Alternatively a 45-point all cross-type phase-detect AF system is also featured for shooting stills using the optical pentamirror viewfinder.
In regard to the physical design a large 3.0 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD is featured for easy settings and playback control and live view monitoring and it uses a vari-angle design to permit easier viewing from high and low working angles. A top LCD screen is also incorporated into the design for quickly recognizing your shooting settings and a rear Quick Control dial affords more intuitive settings navigation. Additionally built-in Wi-Fi with NFC is available for quick and convenient pairing with a smartphone or tablet for wireless image sharing and Bluetooth is also featured for image sharing to and remote camera control from a mobile device.
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- Both a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 image processor are used to deliver high sensitivity and fast camera performance to suit both stills and video applications. A flexible native ISO 100-25600 range which can be extended to ISO 51200 suits working in a variety of lighting conditions and the processing capabilities minimize noise for notable clarity. The processor also contributes to a fast 6 fps continuous shooting rate for photographing fast-moving subjects.
- 45-Point All Cross-Type AF and Dual Pixel CMOS AF Systems
- Benefitting stills shooting with the optical viewfinder a wide-area 45-point all cross-type phase-detection autofocus system provides quick and precise focusing in difficult lighting conditions. The cross-type design of the sensors affords greater accuracy in low-contrast and mixed lighting conditions and the broad coverage of the 45 sensors is ideal for tracking and maintaining focus on moving subjects.
When recording video or shooting in live view a Dual Pixel CMOS AF system is employed that offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of phase-detection gathering elements across a majority of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster more direct control of focus placement. When working with still imagery this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. When shooting video a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity AF speed and Face Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF systems ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery.
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording
- In addition to stills recording the 77D also supports Full HD 1080p video recording at up to 60 fps in the MP4 format with IPB compression or 30 fps in the MOV format with ALL-I compression when making in-camera time-lapse movies. Video recording is benefitted by the inclusion of Dual Pixel CMOS AF and the Movie Servo AF focusing functions as well as the touchscreen design of the LCD monitor for intuitive control. Movie Electronic IS is also featured to minimize the appearance of camera shake across five axes for smoother steadier recording when shooting handheld. Additionally an external microphone jack is incorporated in the body design for greater control over your recorded sound.
Unique to most video recording systems the 77D also features an HDR Movie mode that can be used to achieve greater highlight and shadow detail when recording in high contrast scenarios. This mode captures two HD frames at different exposures one normal and one underexposed in short succession at up to 60 fps and then composites them during playback at 30 fps to create a movie with a longer-appearing dynamic range.
- Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- Large 3.0 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD provides an intuitive method for controlling focusing points navigating menus and reviewing imagery. This screen also features a vari-angle design to better enable working from high and low angles.
- Optical pentamirror viewfinder serves a clear means for eye-level shooting.
- Top LCD screen allows you to quickly recognize and adjust shooting settings.
- Rear Quick Control dial can be used to adjust camera settings in a more intuitive and direct manner.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows for easy wireless sharing of both photos and movies to a linked mobile device.
- Bluetooth permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities.
- Included LP-E17 rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides approximately 820 shots per charge.
- EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens
- Included with the camera body is the EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM lens which provides a 28.8-88mm equivalent focal length range that covers a variety of perspectives from wide-angle to portrait-length. Its design integrates an STM focusing mechanism that provides near-silent focusing abilities with smooth and precise control. Additionally the Optical Image Stabilizer system helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed steps in order to benefit working in low-light conditions and with greaWhat's In The Box?
- EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens
- LP-E17 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- LC-E17 Charger for LP-E17 Battery Pack
- Eyecup Ef for Digital Rebel Cameras
- RF-3 Body Cap for Canon EOS Cameras
- EW-100DB V Wide Camera Strap for Canon T6s
Unless otherwise specified, all products we sell are brand new; however, we are not an authorized Canon dealer and therefore can also offer you, the consumer, a lower price as we do not have to adhere to MAP (Minimum Advertised Price). We carry both USA as well as imported Canon products. On the item description page, if you find a statement there stating that the item is directly imported by seller or is an Import Model, it means that the item may have been imported by us and that it may or may not have been originally intended for sale in the U.S.
The item you are buying is provided with all original accessories, and ready to operate plus a third-party AC adapter and/or battery charger (if needed). Depending on the country of origin, international versions of a product may differ from domestic versions in certain ways including, without limitation, their packaging, charger, AC adapters, printed manual, and manufacturer warranty. Please note that if you purchase a “body only” offer, it may arrive in an original Canon box from which other parts such as the lens may have been removed. If you purchased a Canon lens only, it is a new Canon lens, but the product may or may not be delivered in manufacturer packaging. The product may or may not include the original manual, but access to an English product manual is available via the internet. A 1-Year warranty is provided via 6th Avenue Electronics. Import items may not be eligible for a manufacturer warranty in the USA.
Please contact us if you have any questions about the product you will be receiving.