Canon EOS 7D Mark II DSLR Camera (Body Only) 9128B002 [Import Model]
-20.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
-Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors
-3.0 1.04m-Dot Clear View II LCD Monitor
-Full HD 1080p/60 Video & Movie Servo AF
-Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Live View
-65-Point All Cross-Type Phase-Detect AF
-Native ISO 16000 Extended to ISO 51200
-10 fps Shooting at Full Resolution
-Built-In GPS Receiver & Digital Compass
-Magnesium Alloy Body Construction
Designed with a penchant for speed the EOS 7D Mark II DSLR Camera from Canon is characterized by its APS-C-sized 20.2MP CMOS sensor dual DIGIC 6 image processors and a top continuous shooting rate of 10 fps. Both a 65-point all cross-type phase-detection AF system and Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology benefit fast accurate focusing performance for both optical viewfinder and live view shooting. Additionally the combination of the dual image processors along with the CMOS sensor also contribute to enhanced low-light sensitivity to a native ISO 16000 which is further expandable to ISO 51200. The 7D Mark II comfortably performs in a range of challenging situations and while ideally situated as a tool for sports and wildlife photographers it resides equally as well in the hands of contemporary multimedia image-makers.
Complementing the 7D Mark IIs still imaging assets support for recording full HD 1080p video is available in multiple frame rates up to 60 fps. Beyond saving to internal memory cards uncompressed video can also be recorded to optional external recorders via an HDMI connection. Custom Movie Servo AF which is aided by the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system serves to highlight movie recording abilities by enabling controllable speed and sensitivity settings for continuous focusing with moving subjects.
Housing the robust set of imaging capabilities is an equally robust dust and weather-sealed magnesium alloy body which contains a durable shutter mechanism tested for up to 200 000 actuations. A fixed 3.0 1.04m-dot Clear View II LCD screen is incorporated into the design along with a bright Intelligent Viewfinder II optical finder for versatile monitoring and playback abilities. Customizable buttons are placed about the body for personalized control over different settings and a built-in GPS module automatically embeds location data into files for geotagging images when shooting.
- 20.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors
- Featuring a 20.2 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor and Dual DIGIC 6 image processors the 7D Mark II is capable of producing high-resolution well-detailed still imagery and full HD 1080p video with notable sensitivity and minimal noise. A native ISO range of 100-16000 which can further be expanded to ISO 51200 is well-suited to working in difficult lighting conditions and the processing power of the DIGIC 6 processors also contributes to enhanced low-light quality with smooth color and tonal gradations and corrected optical aberrations.
The dual processor design further benefits the imaging system through the addition of speed which avails 10 fps continuous shooting for over 1000 JPEGs 31 RAW or 19 RAW+JPEG files along with a top shutter speed of 1/8000 sec. and a top flash sync speed of 1/250 sec. Additionally a shutter lag time of 0.055 sec. and a start-up time of just 0.1 sec. help keep the camera ready to perform when desired.
- 65-Point All Cross-Type AF System
- When shooting with the optical viewfinder a 65-point all cross-type autofocus system is used to provide wide frame coverage for acquiring focus accurately and quickly. The center point of this cluster is a high-precision dual cross-type sensor that benefits working with f/2.8 or faster lenses and supports focusing down to -3 EV to enable working in low-light conditions. These focus points are configurable and allow homing in on specific elements within the frame to focus on or alternatively all can be used to provide coverage across the frame.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF is a refined live view focusing technology that works to provide incredibly quick and precise autofocusing abilities that function in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of phase-detection gathering elements across nearly 80% of the frame to help reduce focus hunting for faster more direct control of focus placement. Dual Pixel CMOS AF is utilized during live view applications for either still or video shooting.
When working with still imagery this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. When shooting video focusing is smooth and natural when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF systems ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery.
- EOS HD Video
- Full HD 1080p video recording is supported in multiple frame rates up to 60 fps in both the MOV and MP4 file formats. Additionally uncompressed video can be recorded to an optional external recorded via the HDMI output. In-camera video is recorded using the high quality H.264/MPEG-4 AVC codec and manual exposure control is supported for greater refinement over the look and feel of recordings. Video clips are automatically partitioned after the file size has reached 4GB and both IPB and All i-frame compressions are available for use depending on editing and output preferences.
When recording video customizable Movie Servo AF can be utilized to adjust the focusing location speed and tracking intervals for fluid and smooth AF quality. Support is also available for STM lenses which deliver exceptionally quiet and smooth focusing to benefit the overall quality of movies.
In-camera audio is recorded using the Linear PCM format for MOV files or the AAC format for MP4 files and support is available for utilizing an optional external microphone during recording. Additionally a headphone input is also available for real-time audio monitoring.
- Body Design
- Featuring a durable magnesium alloy body with a shutter tested to 200 000 cycles along with enhanced mirror and shutter drive mechanisms this rugged camera is also sealed to resist dust and moisture for use in inclement conditions. On the rear of the camera is a bright large 3.0 1.04m-dot LCD screen that can be used for live view monitoring image review and menu navigation. It features a smudge-resistant and anti-reflective Clear View II coating to better enable viewing in bright lighting conditions. Alternatively for eye-level finding an optical Intelligent Viewfinder II is incorporated into the design and provides 100% frame coverage for greater composition accuracy and an overlay display to highlight pertinent shooting settings such as a digital level exposure information and other camera functions. The body design also incorporates a dual memory card slot that accepts one CompactFlash card and one SD/SDHC/SDXC card to extend file saving capabilities by permitting overflow recording orWhat's In The Box?
- LP-E6N Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1865mAh)
- LC-E6 Charger for LP-E6 Battery Pack
- Eyecup Eg
- RF-3 Body Cap for Canon EOS Cameras
- IFC-150U II USB 3.0 Interface Cable for EOS 7D Mark II DSLR
- Wide Camera Strap
- Battery Cover
- Software CD-ROM
Unless otherwise specified, all products we sell are brand new; however, we are not an authorized Canon dealer and therefore can also offer you, the consumer, a lower price as we do not have to adhere to MAP (Minimum Advertised Price). We carry both USA as well as imported Canon products. On the item description page, if you find a statement there stating that the item is directly imported by seller or is an Import Model, it means that the item may have been imported by us and that it may or may not have been originally intended for sale in the U.S.
The item you are buying is provided with all original accessories, and ready to operate plus a third-party AC adapter and/or battery charger (if needed). Depending on the country of origin, international versions of a product may differ from domestic versions in certain ways including, without limitation, their packaging, charger, AC adapters, printed manual, and manufacturer warranty. Please note that if you purchase a “body only” offer, it may arrive in an original Canon box from which other parts such as the lens may have been removed. If you purchased a Canon lens only, it is a new Canon lens, but the product may or may not be delivered in manufacturer packaging. The product may or may not include the original manual, but access to an English product manual is available via the internet. A 1-Year warranty is provided via 6th Avenue Electronics. Import items may not be eligible for a manufacturer warranty in the USA.
Please contact us if you have any questions about the product you will be receiving.