The Atomos Ninja V 5" 4K HDMI Recording Monitor is a powerful on-camera monitor/recorder that can record and play back up to DCI 4K video!
The Atomos Ninja V 5" 4K HDMI Recording Monitor is the perfect tool for any photographer or videographer looking to take their craft to the next level.
Small, lightweight, and durable, the Atomos Ninja V 5" 4K HDMI Recording Monitor is built to withstand the rigors of production.
It features a 5" touchscreen display, making it easy to control your recording and playback. The Atomos Ninja V also features mini-SSD support for recording DCI 4K video.
With its support for Apple ProRes RAW recording, the Atomos Ninja V is perfect for capturing stunning 4K video footage.
With its 10-bit screen and AtomHDR technology, the Ninja V provides accurate monitoring of your log gamma footage, ensuring that you capture the perfect shot every time.
Additionally, the Ninja V's support for popular log formats from Sony, ARRI, Canon, JVC, Panasonic, Nikon, RED, and Z CAM cameras makes it the perfect choice for any photographer or videographer using a variety of different camera systems.
Its aluminum chassis and single L-series battery power source make it a reliable and easy-to-use recording monitor for any situation.
- Panel Type: IPS-Type LCD
- Display Size: 5.0" / 12.7 cm
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Maximum Brightness: 1000 cd/m2
- Bit Depth / Color Support: 8-Bit+FRC (1.07 Billion Colors)
- Pixels Per Inch (ppi): 423 ppi
- Color Gamut: 100% Rec. 709
- Real-Time LUT Monitoring: SDR
- Mounting: 2 x 3/8"-16 Female
- Material of Construction: Aluminum, Polycarbonate
- Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.6 x 1.2" / 151 x 91.5 x 31.5 mm
- Weight: 12.7 oz / 360 g
In the Box:
- Atomos Ninja V 5" 4K HDMI Recording Monitor
Master Caddy II
- Power Supply
- Battery Eliminator