ND64: The ND64 filter reduces 6-stops of light. The ND64 filter could still be used for video if shooting wide open (f2.8) on a bright sunny day. The other use of this filter is to reduce 5-stops of light for longer exposure photography. ND128: The ND128 filter reduces 7-stops of light. This filter will be exclusively for shooting photos. You would never use this for video. The ND128 filter is going significantly reduce the light to the sensor allowing you to shoot creative long exposures during the day. ND256: The ND256 filter reduces light by 8-stops. This filter is only for shooting long exposure photos. This is the darkest of the Exposure collection and will unlock the lowest shutter speed. Long Exposure Photography: PolarPro’s high power ND filters enable photographers to capture long exposure shots during daylight hours. Natively there is too much light for the Phantom 4 Pro and Advanced to shoot long exposure during the day. A heavy ND filter such as an ND64, ND128, or ND256 will help cut down light unlocking longer exposures during the day.
- Includes ND64, ND128, ND256 filters for long exposure photography
- Engineered specifically for the Phantom 4 Pro / Advanced cameras
- Cinema Series production quality glass with AR coating
- Tips for great Long Exposure images: Use ISO 100 and film on calm days
- Lifetime Warranty with custom filter hard case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.