Create INSTAX Prints from your Precious Memories in your Smartphone
High-speed printing in 10 seconds
A new laser exposure system achieves a fast printing time of 10 seconds from print data transfer to print output. At the same time, printing noise is low which makes your printing experience enjoyable
Superb Image Quality
High resolution with print pixels of 800x600 dots, at 320dpi, shows detailed gradations and facial expressions in a full-length portrait, print characters and detailed photo subjects more clearly.
The INSTAX system develops colors by delivering the light to pigments and producing chemical reactions.
It reduces the deterioration of color and sharpness caused by aging which proves excellent image stability just like silver-halide photographic prints.
Various Templates Available
- Split: Split one image into two
- Real Time Template: When you select “Real Time Template” and take a photo, the date, place, weather, temperature, and humidity are indicated in the frame. Since you cannot make a copy with this template, the photo will be the one and only in the world.
- Limited Template: Each print is numbered so it looks like a limited item. A memory shared with people you cherish will be even more precious.
- Square Template: Template that fits the photo cropped into a square, where you can write messages.
- Seasonal Templates: Different designs to fit the occasion, whether Mother’s Day, a birthday, a greeting to mark the season, “Best wishes!”
- Standard Template: The simple INSTAX frame makes the photo stand out.
Filters for More Printing Fun!
- Custom Filter: Brightness, Normal, Contrast
- Color Filter: Black & White, Sepia
- Fujifilm Intelligence Filter: The Fujifilm Intelligence Filter uses an optimum processing technology, Image Intelligence™, which is based on Fujifilm's 80 years of experience and ever-advancing know-how. The technology gives real results - for example, to brighten up a photo that turned out too dark.
Print Images from your FUJIFILM Digital Cameras
You can now share the images that you can only achieve with digital cameras, such as children and pet images captured at fast shutter speed, or food and flower images with blurred backgrounds, by making them into INSTAX prints on the spot.
3-color exposure with OLED
Fujifilm INSTAX Mini instant color film (sold separately)
10 prints / pack
62mm x 46mm
|Supported image size||
800 x 600 dots
256 levels per color (RGB)
|Interface Standard compliance||
IEEE802.11b/g, Operation frequency: 2.4GHz (5GHz is not supported.)
|Supported image format||
Recording - photo output (Feed out) Approx. 10 sec.
|Approximate printing capacity||
Approx. 100 prints (Based on our test conditions)
Approx. 90 minutes (Varies depending on the battery remaining level)
USB cable (BOB711)