The 470 to 542 MHz version of the Sony UWP-D12 Integrated Digital Wireless Handheld Microphone ENG System features all-metal construction, easy to read LCD displays, a wide switching RF bandwidth, USB power and charging, automatic channel scanning, infrared synchronization between the transmitter and receiver, a true diversity receiver, a headphone output on the receiver, output gain control on the receiver for optimizing input level to a camera, and digital companding circuitry to improve the transient response of received audio. The package is suitable for a wide range of wireless applications such as ENG, talk shows, lectures, and more.
- UTX-M03 Microphone Transmitter Interchangeable Microphone Capsule
- URX-P03 Portable True Diversity Receiver Digital Companding Circuitry
- Automatic Channel Scanning Shoe-Mount Adapter for Receiver
- Selectable Mic/Line Input USB Charging and Power
- Tone Squelch Suppression Circuitry UWP and WL-800 Series Compatibility
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.