DJI Spark Quadcopter (Alpine White) CP.PT.000731
- 2-Axis Stabilized Gimbal Camera
- 12MP Still Photos / 1080p/30 Video
- Gesture and TapFly Control
- FlightAutonomy with Obstacle Detection
- Subject Tracking from Various Angles
- GPS- & Vision Position-Based Navigation
- Top Speed of 31 mph in Sport Mode
- Up to 16 Minutes Flying Time
- Up to 1.2 Mile Control Range
- Control Edit Share with DJI GO App
Though agile in the air drones can be bulky and cumbersome when on land. Not so with the Spark from DJI which wont hold you back no matter what the adventure. This compact quadcopter features an integrated camera with motorized stabilization to capture 12MP photos 1080p Full HD videos and even aerial selfies. The drones compact size 31 mph top speed and up to 16 minutes of flight time will appeal to a variety of users from FPV enthusiasts to racers to those just looking for more dynamic shots than are possible with simply a smartphone or camcorder. The drone features GPS- and vision-based navigation for outdoor or indoor use a variety of flight modes and a 3D obstacle-detection system.
Integrated Camera and Gimbal
- A 2-axis gimbal-stabilized camera backed by a 1.2/3 CMOS sensor allows you to capture up to 12MP still photos and record 1080p30 Full HD video.
- 2-Axis Gimbal
- Sparks 2-axis mechanical gimbal and UltraSmooth technology dramatically reduce shake and rolling shutter effect keeping shots stable without loss of detail.
- High-Grade Optics
- Sparks camera features an f/2.6 aperture wide-angle lens with a 25mm-equivalent focal length for a wide (but not distorted) angle of view. Five elements are arranged into a single group that fit into a compressed frame.
- Pano Mode
- Spark shoots horizontal or vertical panoramas by automatically adjusting its gimbal and heading.
- Shallow Focus
- 3D vision technology helps capture photos with a shallow depth of field.
- Photo Modes
- Single Shot
- 3-Frame Burst Shooting
- Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB)
- Intervals from 2 to 60 Seconds
- 720p Video Downlink
- Wi-Fi enables connecting to a mobile device as far away as 1.2 miles. Both 2.4G and 5.8G signals are supported for better reliability where the spectrum is congested. In addition to app-based functions you can view a live video feed at up to 720p resolution.
Flight Control System
- Navigation System
- The Spark is able to position itself accurately in a range of environments beyond what is possible using basic optical flow technology which depends on a single downward-facing camera and assumes that the ground below is always flat. Spark is able to sense its environment in three dimensions and react to it ensuring it hovers steadily whether it is high up on the side of a cliff where downward sensors have no target or under a forest canopy where satellite positioning is blocked and the ground is covered in uneven markings and obstacles.
- Quick Launch
- With FaceAware Spark lifts off from your hand by recognizing your face. It takes off and hovers in place within seconds of powering on.
- Gesture-Base Control
- Tell Spark what to do without using a controller or app. Simply use hand gestures to maneuver and take photos.
- SELFIES: Raise your arms wave your hand or make a frame with your fingers to maneuver Spark and shoot photos
- PALMCONTROL: Spark can follow your hand movements or even take off and land on your palm
- QuickShot Smart Video Modes
- Spark helps you create professional-looking areal videos thanks to the following modes:
- ROCKET: Ascend with the camera pointing downward
- DRONIE: Fly backward and upward with the camera locked on your subject
- CIRCLE: Circle around a given target
- HELIX: Fly upward spiraling around your subject
- ActiveTrack Subject Tracking
- With ActiveTrack just tell the Spark who to track and it handles the rest. No GPS bracelets or transmitters are required. The Spark has been trained to detect and recognize a number of common subjects including people bike riders vehicles and even animals. Two settings are offered:
- TRACE: Track your target from in front or behind or even circle around it
- PROFILE: Follow your subject from a fixed perspective
- When you tap on your phones screen software translates your touch into a heading including whether you want it to climb or descend. When you want to change direction just tap somewhere else on your screen and the Spark will smoothly turn to the new destination. Two modes are available:
- DIRECTION: Keep flying in the direction you tap on screen
- COORDINATE: Tap the screen and fly to that spot while maintaining altitude
- Sport Mode
- Sport Mode was designed for fun giving the Spark a top speed of 31 mph all the while ramping up agility and responsiveness to give you a taste of drone racing. You can also use it to film something fast or zip out to catch a shot before the moment passes. Even in Sport Mode the Spark will rapidly come to a stop if you let go of the controls.
- Sparks FlightAutonomy System features a main camera vision positioning system (VPS) 3D object sensing GPS a high-precision IMU and a 24-core controller. Together these allow Spark to hover accurately anywhere with VPS assistance at up to 98 sense obstacles from up to 15 away and land safely.
- Return to Home
- Where GPS is available the Spark it able to return to its takeoff point and land itself. This will happen automatically if the battery gWhat's In The Box?
- 3 x 4730S Quick Release Folding Propellers for Spark Drone
- Intelligent Flight Battery for Spark Quadcopter
- Micro-USB Cable