FUJI X-T2 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 18-55mm Lens 16519314 [Import Model]
- 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III Sensor
- X-Processor Pro Engine
- 0.77x 2.36m-Dot OLED Viewfinder
- 3.0 1.04m-Dot 3-Way Tilting LCD Screen
- Internal UHD 4K Video & F-Log Gamma
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- 325-Point Intelligent Hybrid AF System
- Up to 8 fps Shooting and ISO 51200
- Weather-Sealed Body; Two UHS-II SD Slots
- XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS Lens
Offering a more conventional form factor and packing in UHD 4K video recording Fujifilms X-T2 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 18-55mm Lens certainly aims to fill the needs of many working professionals. Equipped with a 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III image sensor and the X-Processor Pro Engine users will be able to capture finely detailed imagery quickly and with low noise at sensitivities up to ISO 51200. The powerful combination permits rapid image capture at up to 8 fps with full AF tracking or at up to 14 fps using the silent electronic shutter. In terms of AF the X-T2 uses an Intelligent Hybrid system with 325 points that ensure accurate fast tracking of subjects in all modes. This version also comes bundled with a versatile 18-55mm zoom lens that will help capture a wide range of subjects.
For video the X-T2 offers internal UHD 4K video as well as an 8-bit 4:2:2 HDMI output. The internal recording offers 100 Mbps bitrate for capturing fine details with ease. Along with this an F-Log Gamma setting will be available for capturing a flat picture best used in serious grading applications. Fujis array of Film Simulations and Grain Effects can also be used here for both photo and video shoots.
Improved handling is a key upgrade in the X-T2 incorporating a larger grip locking dials raised buttons and more to make operation smoother. The weather-sealed body also sports a 0.5 0.77x 2.36m-dot OLED EVF with a larger eyecup for comfortable composition and a base refresh rate of 60 fps which can be boosted to 100 fps. There is also a 3.0 1.04m-dot three-way tilting LCD screen for alternative viewing options. This screen has a unique tilt that permits shooting at odd angles including in the portrait orientation. Additionally it has a focus lever joystick that allows for rapidly adjusting and changing the selected AF point or area.
- 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III Sensor
- Utilizing Fujifilms unique randomized pixel array the 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor affords a high degree of image quality and sharpness due to the omission of an optical low-pass filter. Versus conventional pixel patterns the X-Trans design more closely mimics the organic nature of film in order to produce nuanced colors and smooth tonal transitions while also reducing moiré and aliasing.
When paired with the X-Processor Pro the sensor is also capable of producing clean image quality with reduced noise values along with a native sensitivity range up to ISO 12800 that can be expanded to ISO 51200.
- X-Processor Pro
- Aside from benefitting the low-light performance the X-Processor Pro also contributes to fast performance throughout the camera system including a start-up time of 0.3 seconds shutter lag time of 0.05 seconds shooting interval time of 0.19 seconds and AF speeds of up to 0.08 seconds. Coupled with the on-sensor phase-detection AF up to 8 fps continuous shooting is also possible with full-time motion predictive AF for tracking fast-moving subjects while shooting. The ability to record compressed raw files also helps to expedite file transferring for longer continuous burst shooting and both a fast top focal plane shutter speed of 1/8000 sec and a flash sync speed of 1/250 sec further contribute to shooting versatility.
- UHD 4K Video Recording and F-Log Gamma
- Beyond stills shooting the X-T2 is the first Fujifilm mirrorless camera to offer UHD 4K video recording options. It records this ultra high resolution 3840 x 2160 footage at an excellent 100 Mbps bitrate and with a minor 1.17x crop of the sensor. It also uses a 5120 x 2880 sample of the sensor that is 1.8x more resolution than the UHD 4K frame that is created ensuring maximum resolution and detail is provided. Footage can be recorded internally for up to about 10 minutes though with the addition of the optional Vertical Power Booster Grip users will be able to record for up to 30 minutes with ease. Also the camera features a 3.5mm microphone jack for more advanced audio solutions. Users looking for a headphone jack will find one on the optional Vertical Power Booster Grip.
Full HD recording also benefits from the X-T2s video prowess taking a 3000 x 1687 input to create finely detailed 1920 x 1080 footage at 100 Mbps. A variety of frame rates are available including 60p 50p 30p 25p 24p and True 24.00 for Full HD recording and 30p 25p 24p and True 24.00 for UHD 4K.
Along with the vastly enhanced recording capabilities the X-T2 offers an F-Log Gamma setting that provides a flat picture for use in advanced color grading software during editing. This should maximize the potential dynamic range in difficult scenes. Image adjustments can be made as well to highlight tone shadow tone color and sharpness. Additionally HDMI output is supported with an 8-bit 4:2:2 signal and users will be able to use Film Simulation effects to capture unique video.
- OLED Electronic Viewfinder and 3-Way Tilting LCD Screen
- There are two distinct ways to monitor and compose images on the X-T2 an electronic viewfinder and a rear LCD screen depending on your particular needs. The 0.5 EVF offers a high 0.77x magnification along with a 2.36m-dot resolution that ensures crisp imagery. Along with these features the EVF uses an OLED display that provides deep blacks and rich vivid colors. To ensure a clear view the EVF offers a base refresh rate of 60 fps which can then be boosted to 100 fps for moments of intense action.
The rear 3.0 LCD screen received its own upgrades especially with the introduction of a three-way tilt mechanism. This allows photographers and videographers to work in a variety of odd angles including portrait orientation shooting. The screen features a high 1.04m-dot resolution for crystal clear viewing.
- Intelligent Hybrid 325-Point Autofocus System
- Blending both phase- and contrast-detection focusing methods the X-T2 is capable of acquiring focus both quickly and accurately. The entire system is comprised of 325 points of which there are numerous phase-detection points for faster performance that is beneficial to photographing moving subjects. Approximately 50% of the width and 75% of the height of the imaging area is covered by phase-detection points too to offer greater compositional freedom without sacrificing fast autofocus performanWhat's In The Box?
- XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS Zoom Lens
- NP-W126S Li-Ion Battery Pack
- BC-W126 Battery Charger
- EF-X8 Flash
- Body Cap for Fujifilm X-Mount Cameras
- X-T2 Cover Kit
- Shoulder Strap
- Strap Clip
- Clip Attaching Tool
- Protective Cover
- Vertical Power Booster Grip Connector Cover
- Sync Terminal Cover
Unless otherwise specified, all products we sell are brand new; however, we are not an authorized FUJI dealer and therefore can also offer you, the consumer, a lower price as we do not have to adhere to MAP (Minimum Advertised Price). We carry both USA as well as imported FUJI products. On the item description page, if you find a statement there stating that the item is directly imported by seller or is an Import Model, it means that the item may have been imported by us and that it may or may not have been originally intended for sale in the U.S.
All of the original accessories provided in the manufacturer’s box are original FUJI accessories, and ready to operate plus a third-party AC adapter and/or battery charger (if needed). Depending on the country of origin, international versions of a product may differ from domestic versions in certain ways including, without limitation, their packaging (which may include important product information), charger, AC adapters, printed manual, and manufacturer warranty. Please note that if you purchase a “body only“ offer, it may arrive in an original FUJI box from which other parts such as the lens may have been removed. If you purchased a FUJI lens only, it is a new FUJI lens, but the product may or may not be delivered in manufacturer packaging. The product may or may not include the original manual, but access to an English product manual should be available via the internet. A 1-Year warranty is provided via 6th Avenue Electronics. Import items may not be eligible for a manufacturer warranty in the USA. Import models may not be eligible for services from the manufacturer or its affiliates. For example, because UPC or other tracking codes may differ from U.S. versions, you may not be notified of or eligible for any product recalls, upgrades, or rebates, and you may not receive other notifications.
Please contact us if you have any questions about the product you will be receiving.