FUJI X-T20 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens (Silver) 16542880 [Import Model]
- 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III Sensor
- X-Processor Pro Image Processor
- 2.36m-Dot Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0 1.04m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- UHD 4K Video Recording at 30p
- Built-In Wi-Fi
- Extended ISO 51200 Shooting to 14 fps
- 91-Point AF with Custom AF-C Settings
- Film Simulation for Photos and Videos
- Fujinon XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II Lens
Blending a familiar form factor with a heightened feature-set the silver X-T20 from Fujifilm is a sleek mirrorless camera designed for multimedia shooters. Utilizing a 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor and X-Processor Pro image processor high-resolution stills can be recorded with notable sharpness and clarity due to the sensors organic layout and omission of an optical low-pass filter. The sensor and processor combination also avails an extended sensitivity range to ISO 51200 a 14 fps continuous shooting rate when working with the electronic shutter and the ability to record UHD 4K or Full HD 1080p video. When working with moving subjects continuous autofocus performance has been optimized for improved moving subject tracking and overall accuracy and Advanced SR Auto mode can also be used for fully automated shooting with intelligent scene recognition. Additionally the retro-inspired camera body design incorporates a tilting 3.0 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD as well as a 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder and physical dials are available for quickly and intuitively adjusting exposure and shooting settings.
Included with the X-T20 is the Fujinon XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II lens which covers wide-angle to portrait-length perspectives with its 24-76mm equivalent focal length range. Three aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element reduce aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range and an optical image stabilization system compensates for up to 3.5 stops of camera shake to produce sharper clearer imagery in low-light conditions.
- 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III Sensor
- Utilizing Fujifilms unique randomized pixel array the 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor affords a high degree of image quality and sharpness due to the omission of an optical low-pass filter. Versus conventional pixel patterns the X-Trans design more closely mimics the organic nature of film in order to produce nuanced colors and smooth tonal transitions while also reducing moiré and aliasing.
- X-Processor Pro
- Aside from benefitting the low-light performance with an expandable sensitivity range to ISO 51200 the X-Processor Pro also contributes to fast performance throughout the camera system including a start-up time of 0.4 seconds shutter lag time of 0.05 seconds shooting interval time of 0.25 seconds and a continuous shoot rate of 14 fps when working with an electronic shutter or 8 fps with a mechanical shutter.
- UHD 4K and Full HD Video
- Accessible via the drive dial on the top plate the X-T20 supports both recording in both UHD 4K/30p and Full HD 1080/60p resolutions. Film Simulation modes can be used during recording to give a distinct look to footage and video can also be output via HDMI to an external recorder or monitor and a mic jack is featured for working with an external microphone.
- Body Design
- The rear 3.0 1.04m-dot LCD touchscreen allows for intuitive operation focus point selection and menu navigation and its tilting design benefits working from high and low angles.
- High-resolution 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder allows for bright clear eye-level monitoring with a frame rate of 54.54 fps for smooth monitoring in a range of lighting conditions.
- Dedicated shutter speed drive mode and exposure compensation dials for direct intuitive control over exposure and shooting settings.
- The physical exposure compensation dial now features a C position to permit an expanded +/- 5 EV range when working with the control dials.
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows for direct wireless sharing of files as well as remote camera control from a linked mobile device.
- Built-in pop-up flash is available for additional illumination and a hot shoe is featured for working with an optional external flash.
- 91-Point Autofocus System
- Utilizing both contrast- and phase-detection methods the hybrid autofocus system employs 91 total points which can be divided into 325 total areas for a high degree of focusing accuracy in a variety of lighting conditions. Approximately 50% side-to-side and 75% top-to-bottom of the frame is covered by phase-detection points in order to provide fast AF performance to suit working with moving subjects.
When working with autofocus you can choose either single-shot AF-S mode or continuous AF-C mode and each can be used in conjunction with Single Point AF Zone AF or Wide/Tracking AF settings. Additionally AF-C Custom Settings let you choose from five AF-C presets depending on how your subject is moving and the AF algorithm has been optimized for improved subject tracking and overall accuracy.
- Film Simulation Modes
- Taking advantage of Fujifilms vast history in traditional film-based photography the X-T20 integrates several Film Simulation modes which can be used for photos or videos to mimic the look and feel of some Fujifilms classic film types. A refined Classic Chrome mode is designed to deliver muted tones and a deep color reproduction similar to that of a dated slide film. Pulling from their more contemporary line of transparency films Provia offers natural-looking tones for everyday shooting Velvia produces a more dramatic and rich tonality with deeper color saturation and Astia gives less contrast for a softer depiction of skin tones. Mimicking their negative films Pro Neg. Std. gives smooth image tones that are suitable for accurate color renditions while Pro Neg. Hi produces a more dramatic feel with the ability to draw color out of a variety of lighting conditions. In addition to the colorful benefits of these Film Simulation modes there are also monochrome modes that simulate the look of traditional yellow green and red black and white contrast filters as well as an Acros mode that can also be paired with colored filter effects. A sepia mode is also available for producing an inherently nostalgic look.
- Fujinon XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II Lens
- Included with the camera body is the Fujinon XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II lens; a versatile standard zoom providing a 24-76mm equivalent focal length range to su
- XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II Lens (Silver)
- NP-W126S Li-Ion Battery Pack
- BC-W126 Battery Charger
- Body Cap for Fujifilm X-Mount Cameras
- Shoulder Strap
- Metal Strap Clip
- Clip Attaching Tool
- Protective Cover
Unless otherwise specified, all products we sell are brand new; however, we are not an authorized FUJI dealer and therefore can also offer you, the consumer, a lower price as we do not have to adhere to MAP (Minimum Advertised Price). We carry both USA as well as imported FUJI products. On the item description page, if you find a statement there stating that the item is directly imported by seller or is an Import Model, it means that the item may have been imported by us and that it may or may not have been originally intended for sale in the U.S.
All of the original accessories provided in the manufacturer’s box are original FUJI accessories, and ready to operate plus a third-party AC adapter and/or battery charger (if needed). Depending on the country of origin, international versions of a product may differ from domestic versions in certain ways including, without limitation, their packaging (which may include important product information), charger, AC adapters, printed manual, and manufacturer warranty. Please note that if you purchase a “body only“ offer, it may arrive in an original FUJI box from which other parts such as the lens may have been removed. If you purchased a FUJI lens only, it is a new FUJI lens, but the product may or may not be delivered in manufacturer packaging. The product may or may not include the original manual, but access to an English product manual should be available via the internet. A 1-Year warranty is provided via 6th Avenue Electronics. Import items may not be eligible for a manufacturer warranty in the USA. Import models may not be eligible for services from the manufacturer or its affiliates. For example, because UPC or other tracking codes may differ from U.S. versions, you may not be notified of or eligible for any product recalls, upgrades, or rebates, and you may not receive other notifications.
Please contact us if you have any questions about the product you will be receiving.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed