Lenovo 12.2 Miix 510 Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Notebook (2.6 GHz i5 128GB SSD 8GB RAM) 80XE00H3US
- 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5-7200U Dual-Core
- 8GB of DDR4 RAM | 128GB PCIe SSD
- 12.2 1920 x 1200 IPS Touchscreen
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 620
- microSD Card Reader
- 1 x USB 3.0 Type-C | 1 x USB 3.0 Type-A
- HDMI Output via USB Type-C
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.1
- Front 2MP Webcam | Rear 5MP Webcam
- Windows 10 Home (64-Bit)
The 12.2 Miix 510 Multi-Touch Notebook from Lenovo meets your ever-changing computing needs thanks to its 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5-7200U Dual-Core processor and 2-in-1 design. You can use it as a notebook to type emails and reports as well as a tablet to read your favorite books or draw using the included Lenovo Active Pen. Lenovo has outfitted the Miix 510 with a 12.2 IPS touchscreen that sports a resolution of 1920 x 1200 driven by integrated Intel HD Graphics 620 and a brightness of 320 cd/m2. Additionally video may be output to an external display using an HDMI signal over the USB Type-C port. For system performance this tablet has 8GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 RAM and a 128GB PCIe SSD which delivers data faster than a SATA connection allows. Additionally Windows 10 Home is installed on this drive so you can use the multi-touch features of the display.
Internet connectivity is achieved via an onboard 802.11ac Wi-Fi module which also provides Bluetooth 4.1 wireless access for a mouse headset or other Bluetooth-enabled device. Once connected online you can conduct face-to-face conversations with friends and family using an integrated 2MP front-facing webcam speakers and dual-array microphones. Capturing your surroundings can be done with a 5MP rear camera. Other notable connections include an audio combo jack an always-on USB 3.0 Type-A port and a USB 3.0 Type-C port that has reversible interface. For increasing productivity the keyboard enables you to type faster and more efficiently than a virtual keyboard would allow.
Lenovos 12.2 Miix 510 Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Notebook is powered using a 2-cell / 39Wh lithium-ion polymer battery that lasts for up to 7.5 hours before recharging is required. Also included is a power adapter and the installed operating system is Windows 10 Home (64-Bit).
Miix 510 Features
- 2-in-1 Design
- This detachable 2-in-1 easily transitions from tablet to notebook to support you wherever you go. It comes with a watchband hinge that is made from 280 individual pieces of stainless steel and offers an adjustable viewing angle of up to 170°.
- With a 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5-7200U processor the Miix 510 has the performance for productivity and creativity letting you power through tasks such as creating or editing documents and photos. In addition the processor provides an integrated Intel HD Graphics 620 chipset which outputs smooth and detailed images to the 12.2 FHD+ touchscreen.
- The Lenovo Miix 510 features PCIe Solid State Drive (SSD) technology enabling it to boot up within seconds and open files/apps in a flash. With no moving parts youll benefit from its quietness and durability.
- The detachable keyboard has 1.5mm of key travel to closely replicate the feeling of typing on a laptop. It doubles up as a folio case to protect the screen when you are on the move.
- Charge Other Devices
- With USB always-on charging you can charge your other devices even when your Miix is in sleep mode.
- Included Software Programs
- Lenovo ID
Lenovo Always Online
Lenovo App Explorer for FPC
Lenovo PC Manager
Lenovo Cloud Disk
Microsoft Office Desktop (Trial)
Windows 10 Home
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8 the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8s Live Tiles the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsofts digital personal assistant Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the Internet at large. You can type or even talk with her if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant make a reservation and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10 Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now apps for PCs tablets and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles and with its Continuum feature it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But its not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games and if you have an Xbox One you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors giving games a performance boost even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support What's In The Box?
- Detachable Keyboard
- Active Pen
- Power Adapter