Nikon D3300 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens (Black) 1532 [Import Model]
-24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
-EXPEED 4 Image Processor
-No Optical Low-Pass Filter
-3.0 921k-Dot LCD Monitor
-Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
-Multi-CAM 1000 11-Point AF Sensor
-Native ISO 12800 Extended to ISO 25600
-5 fps Shooting at Full Resolution
-Compatible with WU-1a Wireless Adapter
-DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II Lens
The black Nikon D3300 DSLR Camera is a compact and versatile camera featuring a DX-format 24.2 megapixel CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor. The sensor and processor combine to realize high-resolution imaging notable low-light sensitivity to an expandable ISO 25600 continuous shooting to 5 fps and Full HD 1080p video recording capabilities. Additionally the sensor design omits the traditional optical low-pass filter in order to gain the utmost sharpness and resolution from both photos and videos. These imaging assets are complemented by an 11-point autofocus system which provides quick and accurate focusing capabilities to suit working with a variety of subject types in nearly any lighting situation. A range of shooting modes and features are also available to help creatively accentuating your imagery including an Easy Panorama mode as well as Picture Control settings for in-camera adjustment of the color and contrast qualities of your photos and movies.
For live view monitoring image playback and menu navigation a large 3.0 921k-dot LCD monitor is available and features a wide 160° viewing angle to better support working from high and low angles. Also enhancing the viewing and shooting abilities of the D3300 the optional WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter can be used to provide Wi-Fi connectivity for wirelessly transferring imagery and remotely controlling the camera from a linked Android or iOS mobile device.
Included with the D3300 camera body is the AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens; a standard zoom providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 27-82.5mm. This lens incorporates a robust VR image stabilization system which helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed steps to benefit working in low-light conditions. A Super Integrated Coating reduces flare and ghosting to optimize image clarity contrast and color neutrality and a rounded seven-blade diaphragm works to create a pleasing out-of-focus quality in shallow depth of field images.
- 24.2MP DX-Format Sensor and EXPEED 4 Processor
- The 24.2 megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4 processor work together to produce overall high image quality with notable detail dynamic range color accuracy and low-light sensitivity to a native ISO 12800 which is further expandable to ISO 25600. Additionally the sensors design omits an optical low-pass filter in order to acquire the greatest amount sharpness and detail from subjects. The EXPEED 4 processor also enables a wealth of speed throughout the camera system including support for Full HD 1080p movie recording and a full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 5 fps.
- Multi-CAM 1000 Autofocus Sensor
- Benefitting the high image quality is an apt AF system that employs 11 distinct AF points to quickly acquire focus in a range of lighting conditions from -1 to +19 EV.
- Full HD Movie Recording
- Full HD 1920 x 1080p movie recording is supported in multiple frame rates up to 60 fps as well as HD 720p and SD 480p in multiple frame rates in the MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 format. During recording full-time autofocus can be employed with face-detection and subject-tracking capabilities for ensured sharpness with a wide variety of subject types. A built-in monaural microphone can be used to record high-quality sound or alternatively a microphone input is integrated into the body design to support the use of an external microphone for enhanced quality and control over audio recordings.
- Body Design
- The D3300 integrates a large 3.0 921k-dot vari-angle LCD monitor which features a 160° viewing angle to better support viewing capabilities from high and low working angles. Alternatively a bright pentamirror optical viewfinder is also integrated into the design for precise eye-level viewing and real-time monitoring of subjects.
A built-in pop-up flash is also available for additional illumination when working in low-light conditions and supports Nikons i-TTL flash metering system. A hot shoe can be used too for connection and optional external flash for even greater lighting control.
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II Lens
- Included with the camera body is the standard zoom AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens which provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 27-82.5mm. Designed to be as compact and lightweight as possible this lens features a retractable lens barrel design that extends 2.6 from the camera. Benefitting the low-light imaging capabilities of the D3300 VR (Vibration Reduction) technology is incorporated into the lens design to provide up to 4 stops of compensation against camera shake for cleaner clearer imagery. Additionally a Super Integrated Coating (SIC) has also been applied to lens elements to maintain true color fidelity and contrast by suppressing flare and ghosting.
- Other Camera Features
- The optional WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter can be used to provide Wi-Fi connectivity for instantly transferring imagery and remotely viewing a live view image from a linked mobile device.
- Easy Panorama Mode simplifies the creation of panoramic images by allowing you to capture a high-resolution single image simply by panning across the scene.
- A helpful Guide Mode is available to aid in becoming acquainted with the D3300 through a series of step-by-step tutorials.
- Picture Control modes can be directly accessed via a dedicated button and allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera and include Landscape Monochrome Neutral Portrait Standard Vivid and user-customizable settings.
- Active D-Lighting helps to preserve both highlight and shadow details when working in contrast-rich scenarios such as backlit lighting. Utilizing the EXPEED 4 processors power a more controlled image will be produced with brightness values closer to how they are naturally seen. This mode is suitable for working with moving subjects.
- Scene Auto Selector is an automatic mode that intelligently identifies your subject and shooting scenario selects a proper Scene Mode to apply and adjusts exposure settings to best render the scene at hand.
- Scene Modes: Auto Auto (Flash Off) Portrait Landscape Child Sports Close up and Night Portrait.
- In-Camera Image Editing features: D-Lighting Red-eye correction Trim Monochrome Filter effects Color balance Resize Image overlay NEF (RAW) processing Quick retouch Straighten Distortion control Fisheye Color outline Perspective control Color sketch Miniature effect Photo illustration and Selective Color.
- Language support: Arabic Bengali Chinese (Simplified and Traditional) Czech Danish Dutch English Finnish French German Greek Hindi
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II Lens
- EN-EL14A Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery for Select Nikon Cameras
- MH-24 Quick Charger for EN-EL14 Battery
- UC-E17 USB Cable
- EG-CP14 A/V Cable
- BF-1B Body Cap
- DK-25 Rubber Eyecup
- AN-DC3 Strap
- ViewNX 2 Software CD-ROM
Unless otherwise specified, all products we sell are brand new; however, we are not an authorized Nikon dealer and therefore can also offer you, the consumer, a lower price as we do not have to adhere to MAP (Minimum Advertised Price). We carry both USA as well as imported Nikon products. On the item description page, if you find a statement there stating that the item is directly imported by seller or is an Import Model, it means that the item may have been imported by us and that it may or may not have been originally intended for sale in the U.S.
All of the original accessories provided in the manufacturer’s box are original Nikon accessories, and ready to operate plus a third-party AC adapter and/or battery charger (if needed). Depending on the country of origin, international versions of a product may differ from domestic versions in certain ways including, without limitation, their packaging (which may include important product information), charger, AC adapters, printed manual, and manufacturer warranty. Please note that if you purchase a “body only“ offer, it may arrive in an original Nikon box from which other parts such as the lens may have been removed. If you purchased a Nikon lens only, it is a new Nikon lens, but the product may or may not be delivered in manufacturer packaging. The product may or may not include the original manual, but access to an English product manual should be available via the internet. A 1-Year warranty is provided via 6th Avenue Electronics. Import items may not be eligible for a manufacturer warranty in the USA. Import models may not be eligible for services from the manufacturer or its affiliates. For example, because UPC or other tracking codes may differ from U.S. versions, you may not be notified of or eligible for any product recalls, upgrades, or rebates, and you may not receive other notifications.
Please contact us if you have any questions about the product you will be receiving.