Nikon D7100 DSLR Camera with 18-105mm Lens 1515 [Import Model]
-24.1MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
-EXPEED 3 Image Processor
-No Optical Low-Pass Filter
-3.2 1 229k-Dot LCD Monitor
-Full HD 1080i Video Recording at 60 fps
-Multi-CAM 3500DX 51-Point AF Sensor
-Native ISO 6400 Extended to ISO 25600
-6 fps Shooting for 100 Shots
-2 016-Pixel RGB Sensor Exposure Metering
-DX NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens
The D7100 DSLR Camera with 18-105mm Lens from Nikon is a high performance compact DSLR camera with high resolution photo and Full HD video capability. It is bundled with the 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 lens which is versatile wide-angle to telephoto zoom lens specifically designed for the DX format.
The 24.1MP DX-format CMOS sensor on the D7100 provides superior images with accurate colors and designed without an optical low-pass filter it maximizes its resolution for exceptionally sharp details. The EXPEED 3 image processor brings with it stable high-speed response including a continuous shooting speed of up to 6 frames per second. With an ISO sensitivity range that expands to a 25600 ISO equivalent low-light photography is sharp and detailed with less noise and fast-moving subjects are captured with more accuracy and less blur. At the low end of ISO sensitivity (ISO 100) images display vibrant colors with rich tones.
Autofocus performance on the D7100 is on par with professional-level DSLRs and includes a 51-point focus area with 15 cross-type sensors for detecting both vertical and horizontal variations to achieve fast precise focus. The central cross-type sensor works down to f/8 which is an advantage when using compatible tele-converters. The D7100 features the option of a 1.3x crop which allows you to get closer to your subject as well as providing more image size options and faster processing of your images including a faster 7fps burst rate.
Full HD 1080p video is supported on the D7100 and offers professional-level control including continuous autofocus manual exposure control a built-in stereo microphone and an external microphone and headphone jack. Recording at 60i 50i 30 25 and 24 frames per second is possible and an HDMI output allows for direct screening on an HDTV. At 720p HD you can record at 60p frames per second for smooth slow-motion sequencing.
A 3.2 1229k-dot TFT-color LCD provides 100% coverage for accurate playback and live view composition and the pentaprism optical viewfinder features an OLED display element for clear reading of the cameras settings without removing your eye from the finder. Dual SD card slots offer large memory capacity and the ability to designate which images go to each card. A built-in flash with commander function supports Advanced Wireless Lighting and a hot-shoe/accessory mount is available for speedlights. The D7100 is lightweight and durable with magnesium alloy top and rear covers and weather sealing to prevent dust and moisture damage.
The D7100 is compatible with all NIKKOR F mount lenses both DX and FX format and can provide wireless connectivity with the optional WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter. With the WU-1a and Nikons free Wireless Mobile Utility app installed on your smartphone or tablet you can instantly share images and use your phone or tablet as a Live View monitor.
Included with D7100 is the NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR DX lens which is optimized for the DX format sensor. Its versatile focal lengths are ideal for a broad range of shooting situations from wide-angle to telephoto. In the 35mm format its focal length is equivalent to 27-157.5mm. Close-up photography is possible as the lens can focus as close as 1.48 (45 cm). Vibration Reduction image stabilization minimizes the blur caused by camera movement providing sharp images in low light and at long focal lengths. Equipped with Nikons Silent Wave Motor (SWM) the autofocus is fast smooth and silent which is especially important when shooting video. An extra-low dispersion lens element and an aspherical element reduce aberrations providing high quality optical performance and Nikons Super Integrated Coating enhances light transmission and reduces flare.
- 24.1MP DX-Format Sensor + EXPEED 3 Image Processing System
- With its 24.1MP CMOS image sensor and Nikons EXPEED 3 image processing system the D7100 DSLR delivers high quality images with low noise. The EXPEED 3 image processor combined with 14-bit analog/digital conversion provides even tonal gradations while managing color contrast exposure and noise resulting in brilliant image quality. EXPEED 3 also provides the D7100 with fast response time autofocus speed and a rapid six frames-per-second (fps) burst speed up to 100 images.
- Omitted Optical Low Pass Filter
- The D7100 is designed without the optical low-pass filter which will allow the sensor to capture images with exceptional sharpness and detail.
- Full HD 1080p Video
- With full-time autofocus and manual exposure control during video recording a built-in stereo microphone and an external stereo microphone jack headphone and HDMI jacks the D7100 achieves exceptional cinematic reproduction and quality. Record in several high-definition formats: 1080p at 60i/50i/30/25/24 fps or 720p at up to 60p for ultra-smooth slow-motion sequences. Dual SD card slots give you additional recording time and an all new 60i function enables smooth playback on HDTVs or external monitors.
- 3.2 1229k-dot LCD and Optical Viewfinder with OLED Display
- The D7100 features a new 3.2 ultra-high-resolution 1 229K-dot LCD monitor which provides crisp image playback menu adjustments and Live View shooting. The pentaprism eye-level optical viewfinder contains a low-power consumption OLED display element for bright high contrast data readout and provides 100% frame coverage.
- Included 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR DX Lens
- The NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR DX lens is optimized for the DX format sensor. With a 35mm focal length equivalency of 27-157.5mm it is a versatile lens ideal for a broad range of shooting situations from wide-angle to telephoto. Close-up photography is possible as the lens can focus as close as 1.48 (45 cm). Vibration Reduction image stabilization minimizes the blur caused by camera movement providing sharp images in low light and at long focal lengths. Equipped with Nikons Silent Wave Motor (SWM) the autofocus is fast smooth and silent which is especially important when shooting video. An extra-low dispersion lens element and an aspherical element reduce aberrations providing high quality optical performance and Nikons Super Integrated Coating enhances light transmission and reduces flare.
- Fast Autofocus
- The D7100 uses 51 focus points including 15 cross-type sensors for detecting both vertical and horizontal contrast variations to achieve fast precise focus.
- 1.3x Crop
- Get closer to yo
- EN-EL15 Lithium-Ion Battery (1900mAh)
- MH-25 Quick Charger for EN-EL15 Battery
- DK-5 Eyepiece Shield (Replacement)
- DK-23 Rubber Eyecup for Select Nikon DSLR Cameras
- AN-DC1 Camera Strap
- BF-1B Body Cap
- BS-1 Hot-Shoe Cover
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens
- 67mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- LF-1 Rear Lens Cap for F Mount Lenses
- HB-32 Lens Hood for Select Nikon Lenses
- CL-1018 Lens Case
- UC-E17 USB Cable
- View NX 2 CD-ROM
Unless otherwise specified, all products we sell are brand new; however, we are not an authorized Nikon dealer and therefore can also offer you, the consumer, a lower price as we do not have to adhere to MAP (Minimum Advertised Price). We carry both USA as well as imported Nikon products. On the item description page, if you find a statement there stating that the item is directly imported by seller or is an Import Model, it means that the item may have been imported by us and that it may or may not have been originally intended for sale in the U.S.
All of the original accessories provided in the manufacturer’s box are original Nikon accessories, and ready to operate plus a third-party AC adapter and/or battery charger (if needed). Depending on the country of origin, international versions of a product may differ from domestic versions in certain ways including, without limitation, their packaging (which may include important product information), charger, AC adapters, printed manual, and manufacturer warranty. Please note that if you purchase a “body only“ offer, it may arrive in an original Nikon box from which other parts such as the lens may have been removed. If you purchased a Nikon lens only, it is a new Nikon lens, but the product may or may not be delivered in manufacturer packaging. The product may or may not include the original manual, but access to an English product manual should be available via the internet. A 1-Year warranty is provided via 6th Avenue Electronics. Import items may not be eligible for a manufacturer warranty in the USA. Import models may not be eligible for services from the manufacturer or its affiliates. For example, because UPC or other tracking codes may differ from U.S. versions, you may not be notified of or eligible for any product recalls, upgrades, or rebates, and you may not receive other notifications.
Please contact us if you have any questions about the product you will be receiving.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed