Nikon D750 DSLR Camera with 24-120mm Lens 1549 [Import Model]
-24.3MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor
-EXPEED 4 Image Processor
-3.2 1 229k-Dot RGBW Tilting LCD Monitor
-Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
-Multi-CAM 3500FX II 51-Point AF Sensor
-Native ISO 12800 Extended to ISO 51200
-Continuous Shooting Up to 6.5 fps
-91k-Pixel RGB Sensor and Group Area AF
-Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
-AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Lens
Championing a multimedia approach to photography Nikons D750 DSLR is an FX-format camera well-suited to both still imaging and video recording. Featuring a 24.3MP CMOS sensor along with the EXPEED 4 image processor this camera is capable of producing high-resolution imagery with smooth color gradations low noise and sensitivity to an expandable ISO 51200 at a continuous rate of up to 6.5 fps. In regard to video recording full HD 1080p/60 is supported along with the ability to record uncompressed video to an optional external recorder. Working from high and low angles is possible due to the tilting 3.2 1 229k-dot LCD monitor or for remote shooting the D750 also features built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. Designed for the contemporary image-maker this DSLR is poised to benefit still photographers and videographers alike with the versatility and performance to match any working situation.
Benefitting the imaging capabilities of the D750 an equally apt 51-point AF system with 15 cross-type points is available and can be configured to utilize five AF points as a single focusing point in the Group Area AF setting for heightened initial subject recognition. The 3D Color Matrix Metering III system along with the 91 000-pixel RGB sensor also benefits the focusing abilities as well as provides accurate exposure metering to suit a vast array of subjects and lighting conditions. Furthermore benefitting creative applications the D750 supports in-camera creation of time-lapse movies with automated exposure smoothing and a range of Picture Control profiles can be applied to refine the color and tonal handling of imagery.
Included with the D750 body is the Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR lens; a versatile wide-angle to telephoto zoom that features a constant f/4 maximum aperture. A pair of extra-low dispersion elements and three aspherical elements control chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range while a Nano Crystal Coating helps to reduce lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and clarity. A Silent Wave Motor produces fast quiet autofocus performance and Vibration Reduction image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake to better enable working in difficult lighting conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- 24.3MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor and EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- The 24.3MP FX-format CMOS sensor works in close collaboration with the EXPEED 4 image processor to produce rich image quality accentuated by low noise and notable sensitivity to a native ISO 12800 which is further expandable to ISO 51200. The sensor and processor combination further work together to realize a wealth of speed throughout the camera system including a full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 6.5 fps and full HD 1080p/60 video recording. The sensor can also record imagery in DX format and will automatically switch to and support the use of DX-dedicated lenses when attached.
- Full HD Video Recording
- The EXPEED 4 processing power extends beyond still imaging performance to benefit full HD 1080p video recording in multiple frame rates up to 60 fps. During recording fully manual control is possible over shutter speed aperture and ISO settings along with the ability to utilize Auto ISO adjustment in manual mode. Zebra stripe highlighting can be applied to aid in controlling overexposure during recording too along with in-camera Picture Control profiles custom tone curves and a flat profile to benefit color grading applications. Additionally multi-area mode allows you to narrow your effective field of view during recording in FX and DX settings to offer greater perspective versatility during shooting.
Recording to an optional external recorder is possible in order to gain uncompressed 4:2:2 8-bit output through the HDMI port and when recording externally use of the cameras LCD monitor for live view monitoring is possible. Power aperture control is supported during external recording too as well as when recording to internal memory cards. Simultaneous recording to both memory cards and an external recording device is possible for instant backup and duplication of files and 2MP 16:9 still images can also be recorded simultaneously during video recording. In-camera video trimming is possible as well along with the ability to select the movies saving destination.
In regard to audio recording an in-camera stereo microphone can be used or alternatively an input is available for utilizing an optional external stereo microphone. Sound levels can be adjusted across 20 levels prior to and during recording along with the ability to monitor audio via the headphone output.
- 51-Point Advanced Multi-CAM 3500FX II AF Sensor
- Supporting the exceptional imaging capabilities of the D750 is an apt autofocus system that employs up to 51 distinct points with options available to use 9 21 or all 51 points depending on the situation with AF detection sensitivity down to -3 EV. 15 cross-type points are also integrated within this array to provide even greater accuracy to centrally-located subjects. Benefitting the use of telephoto lenses and teleconverters 11 of the focus points are also sensitive down to an aperture value of f/8. 3D Tracking a part of the intelligent Scene Recognition System also works to benefit maintained focusing on moving subjects for greater accuracy when shooting at high continuous shooting speeds.
For even faster initial focusing and subject recognition five AF sensors can be used together as a single focus point with the Group Area AF setting. Furthermore Single-point AF Dynamic-area AF (with 9 21 or 51 points selectable) 3D-tracking (using all 51 points) and Auto-area AF modes are also available.
When working in live view for either still or movie shooting a contrast-based AF system is employed to acquire focus precisely and can function in continuous full-time servo mode to better-suit working with moving subjects. Four distinct AF-area modes are available when using the contrast-detection focusing method: Face-priority AF Wide-area AF Normal-area AF and Subject-tracking AF.
- Scene Recognition System and Exposure Metering
- The intelligent Scene Recognition System with 3D Color Matrix Metering III utilizes a 91 000-pixel RGB sensor to evaluate and analyze all aspects within a scene including brightness contrast subject distance and the scene colors to quickly determine an accurate exposure and white balance setting to best render the scene at hand. The information gathered is also checked against onboard reference images to ensure consistency from image to image in regard to exposure white balance i-TTL flash settings and subject-tracking AF performance. Additionally benefitting working in difficult lighting conditions a highlight-weighted metering setting can be used to maintain faithful highlight reproduction.
- What's In The Box?
- AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Lens
- EN-EL15 Lithium-Ion Battery (1900mAh)
- MH-25A Battery Charger for EN-EL15 Li-Ion Battery
- UC-E17 USB Cable
- AN-DC14 Neck Strap for Nikon D750 DSLR Camera (Black)
- BF-1B Body Cap
- DK-5 Eyepiece Shield (Replacement)
- DK-21 Rubber Eyecup
- Software CD-ROM
Unless otherwise specified, all products we sell are brand new; however, we are not an authorized Nikon dealer and therefore can also offer you, the consumer, a lower price as we do not have to adhere to MAP (Minimum Advertised Price). We carry both USA as well as imported Nikon products. On the item description page, if you find a statement there stating that the item is directly imported by seller or is an Import Model, it means that the item may have been imported by us and that it may or may not have been originally intended for sale in the U.S.
All of the original accessories provided in the manufacturer’s box are original Nikon accessories, and ready to operate plus a third-party AC adapter and/or battery charger (if needed). Depending on the country of origin, international versions of a product may differ from domestic versions in certain ways including, without limitation, their packaging (which may include important product information), charger, AC adapters, printed manual, and manufacturer warranty. Please note that if you purchase a “body only“ offer, it may arrive in an original Nikon box from which other parts such as the lens may have been removed. If you purchased a Nikon lens only, it is a new Nikon lens, but the product may or may not be delivered in manufacturer packaging. The product may or may not include the original manual, but access to an English product manual should be available via the internet. A 1-Year warranty is provided via 6th Avenue Electronics. Import items may not be eligible for a manufacturer warranty in the USA. Import models may not be eligible for services from the manufacturer or its affiliates. For example, because UPC or other tracking codes may differ from U.S. versions, you may not be notified of or eligible for any product recalls, upgrades, or rebates, and you may not receive other notifications.
Please contact us if you have any questions about the product you will be receiving.