-2.0 GHz Intel Core i5 Dual-Core
-8GB of 1866 MHz RAM | 256GB PCIe SSD
-13.3 2560 x 1600 Retina Display
-Integrated Intel Iris Graphics 540
-802.11ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.2
-2 x Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) Ports
-720p FaceTime HD Camera & Dual Mics
-3.5mm Headphones Jack | Stereo Speakers
-Supports One 5K or Dual 4K Displays
Designed to replace the MacBook Air the space gray 13.3 MacBook Pro from Apple is faster and more powerful than the previous generation yet thinner at 0.59 and lighter at just 3 lb. This system is powered by a 2.0 GHz Intel Core i5 Dual-Core processor that features a burst speed of up to 3.1 GHz while 8GB of 1866 MHz LPDDR3 RAM helps to ensure smooth multitasking and also allows the computer to quickly access frequently-used files and programs.
The 13.3 IPS Retina display features a WQXGA 2560 x 1600 screen resolution with a 227 ppi pixel density. It has LED backlighting with a maximum brightness of 500 nits and it includes support for the P3 wide color gamut. Integrated Intel Iris Graphics 540 delivers a sharp clear picture and youll also be able to output video to an external display using the systems Thunderbolt 3 ports which feature native DisplayPort output. One Thunderbolt 3 port can support one multi-panel 5K display at resolutions up to 5120 x 2880 at 60 Hz or dual 4K displays at resolutions up to 4096 x 2304 at 60 Hz each of which are able to support over a billion colors.
For long-term storage of your files this MacBook Pro is equipped with a 256GB PCIe SSD with sequential read speeds up to 3.1 GB/s and sequential write speeds up to 2.1 GB/s. If you want to add external peripherals dual Thunderbolt 3 ports support bi-directional transfer speeds of up to 40 Gb/s while also supporting 10 Gb/s USB 3.1 and device charging. 802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi is built-in for wireless networking and Bluetooth 4.2 technology will also allow you to connect additional compatible peripherals. Other integrated features include a 720p webcam dual microphones stereo speakers a 78-key backlit keyboard with 12 function keys and four arrow keys an ambient light sensor and a larger Force Touch trackpad.
The 13.3 MacBook Pro includes a 61W USB Type-C power adapter that operates using 100-240 VAC at 50-60 Hz a 6.6 USB Type-C charging cable and a built-in 54.5Wh lithium-ion polymer battery that lasts for up to 10 hours before recharging is required — or up to 30 days of standby time. The installed operating system is macOS Sierra.
- Graphics Performance
- With 64MB of embedded DRAM the 13.3 MacBook Pro provides up to 103% faster integrated graphics than the previous generation.
- Flash Storage
- The embedded 256GB PCIe SSD provides sequential read speeds up to 3.1 GB/s and sequential write speeds up to 2.1 GB/s.
- Up to 10 hours of battery life is available for tasks such as iTunes movie playback and web surfing.
- The thinner the notebook the less space for cooling. The MacBook Pro incorporates innovations throughout the system that eliminate heat more efficiently than the previous generation — increasing airflow during intensive tasks like editing video playing graphics-heavy games and transferring huge files.
- Retina Display
- The display in the MacBook Pro features brighter LED backlighting (500 nits) and an increased contrast ratio (67%) delivering deeper blacks and brighter whites. Its larger pixel aperture and variable refresh rate make it more power efficient than previous generations. It also supports the P3 wide color gamut which features 25% more colors than the commonly used sRGB gamut for even more vibrant greens and reds. This helps ensure truer-to-life pictures with realistically vivid details essential for graphic design color grading and editing.
- The speakers have been totally redesigned to provide as much as twice the dynamic range of its predecessor allowing for up to 58% more volume and 2.5x louder bass for increased boom. And theyre connected directly to system power enabling up to 3x more peak power making the MacBook Pro a solid choice for mixing a track on the fly editing video on location or enjoying a movie on the go.
- Keyboard and Trackpad
- Interacting with the MacBook Pro is a better experience all around. The keyboard has been redesigned to include a second-generation butterfly mechanism which has been refined for greater comfort and responsiveness. The Force Touch trackpad is also much larger giving your fingers more room to gesture and click.
- Thunderbolt 3
- Thunderbolt 3 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector. Doubling the speed of its predecessor Thunderbolt 3 features a maximum throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. The connector also transmits data via USB 3.1 at up to 10 Gb/s and dual-bandwidth DisplayPort 1.2 allows you to connect up to two 4K displays simultaneously or one multi-panel 5K display. The MacBook Pro has two ports sharing one dedicated bus.
- macOS Sierra
- macOS is the operating system that powers every Mac. Its engineered to take full advantage of the hardware and designed to be as easy to use as it is beautiful to look at. macOS includes an amazing collection of apps and also features iCloud and other innovative ways for your Mac iOS devices and Apple Watch to work together.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.