When it comes to on-camera recording and monitoring, the Atomos Ninja V Pro Kit has you covered from start to finish!
With support for 12-bit 4K60 ProRes raw recording, this kit is the perfect way to bridge the gap between mirrorless and cine-style cameras.
The Ninja V 5" Recording Monitor is incredibly popular, and with good reason. Its bright, sharp display is perfect for critical monitoring, and its intuitive controls make it easy to get up and running quickly.
The AtomX SDI module adds support for industry-standard SDI connections, while the Atomos Connect 4K lets you output 4K video to an external recorder or monitor.
This versatile kit includes everything you need to connect and record both HDMI-output mirrorless cameras and SDI-output cine-style cameras. With support for up to 4K60p recording, you can be sure that your video will be high quality and look great no matter what medium you choose to view it on.
The included Atomos Master Caddy II makes it easy to swap out SSDs while you're on the go, and the Ninja V's 5" touchscreen display makes it easy to keep an eye on your recording settings.
- Panel Type: IPS-Type LCD
- Display Size: 5.0" / 12.7 cm
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Maximum Brightness: 1000 cd/m2
- Bit Depth / Color Support: 8-Bit+FRC (1.07 Billion Colors)
- Pixels Per Inch (ppi): 423 ppi
- Color Gamut: 100% Rec. 709
- Real-Time LUT Monitoring: SDR
- 1 x HDMI Type A (HDMI 2.0) Input
- 1 x HDMI Type A (HDMI 2.0) Output
- Embedded Audio: HDMI: 2-Channel HDMI: 8-Channel
- 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Mic/Line Input
- 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone Output
- Mounting: 2 x 3/8"-16 Female
Included in the Box:
- Atomos Ninja V 5" 4K HDMI Recording Monitor
Master Caddy II
- Power Supply
- Battery Eliminator
- Atomos AtomX SDI Module for Ninja V
- Atomos Connect 4K
- D-Tap Cable
- AtomX 5" Sunshade