Featuring functions demanded by pilots, the Casio G-Shock GPW2000 Master of G Gravitymaster Men's Watch in Olive Drab and orange perfectly mimic the flight jacket colors. In the cockpit or firmly on land, the outstanding precision and toughness of this watch can be appreciated by anyone. With Tough Solar, 3-way time sync and GPS tracking the GPW2000 is a premium aviation watch with affordable price tag.
The GPW2000 features Bluetooth connectivity to a smartphone, which gives the phone another method to automatically sync the time, adjust the watch settings, alarm, and GPS tracking with the flight log function on the G-Shock Connected app. Latitude and longitude position information from GPS signals is displayed clearly on the watch face.
G-Shock is the ultimate tough watch. Guided by a "Triple 10" development concept, the design teams sought a watch with 10-meter free-fall endurance, 10-bar water resistance and a 10-year battery life. This led to a shock resistant structure that includes a hollow-structured case, all-directional protective covering and the use of cushioning material to protect critical parts.
Water resistant to 200 meters
Triple G resistant: shock, centrifugal force, and vibration resistant
Wireless linking using Bluetooth
GPS signal reception for time and position
Multi-Band atomic timekeeping
Tough solar power
Super Illuminator LED light
Low battery alert
- AVIATION WATCH: GPS-based longitude and latitude position display
- PRECISE: Automatic time syncing and GPS tracking with G-Shock connected App
- TRIPLE G RESIST: Shock resistant, centrifugal force resistant and vibration resistant
- TOUGH: Tough movement, Tough Solar Power battery, shock and water resistant to 200 meters
- TIMEKEEPING: Multi-Band atomic timekeeping, world time, home city/world time city swapping
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.