With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Pink casual watch with digital display featuring shock resistance, EL backlight with after-glow, world time, daily alarm, countdown timer, stopwatch, and 12/24-hour formats
- 42.6-mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.