Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-Z Activator
The Cloudlifter CL-Z is a variable impedance activator designed and manufactured by Cloud Microphones. The CL-Z provides +12 dB up to +25 dB of ultra-clean gain, which maximizes the signal clarity of your microphone. It lowers the noise floor and required gain with any preamp. Thus, letting preamps to operate in a more comfortable gain range. You get a wide range of new tonal variations with the CL-Z, thanks to the variable input impedance loading of 150 Ohm to 15 kOhm. The CL-Z has dual gain switch that allows you for more gain or maximum gain. The max gain is approximately +25 dB. You can also reduce the gain setting to +12dB for recordings where the source does not require as much gain.
- I/O: 1x XLR input | 1x XLR output
- Input Impedance: 150 Ohm to 15 kOhm
- Gain: +12 dB or +25 dB increase
- High-Pass Filter Frequency: 20hz to 200hz
- Circuitry: Patented Class A, JFET
- Compatibility: dynamic, ribbon, tube, battery, power supply driven microphones