"The Delkin Devices Cinema CFast 2.0 memory card is a specialized storage medium designed for and tested with leading CFast 2.0 cinema cameras & recorders, including Canon, Blackmagic & Atomos. Utilizing the latest flash memory with a SATA III interface, the Cinema CFast 2.0 memory card delivers fast, reliable video capture at speeds up to 495MB/s. Capture flawless DCI 4K Video at 60 fps or Full HD at 120 fps, as well as unlimited JPEG & 170 full-sized RAW images at 16 fps in the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II. The card also offers transfer speeds reaching an astounding 560MB/s, streamlining your workflow and ensuring the quickest, most efficient data transfer from card to computer. With built-in wear leveling, bad block detection and error correction, the Cinema CFast 2.0 memory card is designed to ensure data integrity and trustworthy storage for your valuable files. Important Notice: Cards may require a deep format to support continuous 4K video recording in some 4K video capable cameras. This issue is not exclusive to Delkin branded CFast memory cards and applies to several brands of CFast memory cards when used in this particular mode in particular host devices (e.g. Canon EOS 1D X Mark II). It is recommended that CFast memory cards be deep formatted before use, and also regularly as part of proper card maintenance."
- Designed for cinematic use in leading coast 2.0 Hosts & Recorders, including canon, black magic & Atom OS
- HD, Ultra HD & dci 4K video ready
- Capture unlimited jpeg & 170 full-sized raw images in the canon eos-1d x mark II at 16 FPS
- Built-in wear leveling, bad block detection & error Correction coding to ensure data integrity
- Read/Write speeds: 560/495 MB/s
Payment & Security