How does Fire TV Blaster work?
Fire TV Blaster adds Alexa voice controls for power and volume on your TV and soundbar-requires a compatible Fire TV streaming device and Echo smart speaker or display.
At just over 2” tall, Fire TV Blaster connects your compatible IR-controlled devices to control power, volume, and switch inputs hands-free, so you can get to your content faster.
Use your Echo smart speaker or smart display with Alexa to communicate with your compatible Fire TV device and Fire TV Blaster using your voice.
Use compatible Fire TV devices for instant access to launch and control your favorite streaming TV shows, movies, and more.
- Size: 1.5” x 2.2” x 1.5” (38 mm x 56 mm x 38 mm)
- Weight: 3.9 oz (111 g)
- Wi-Fi connectivity: 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Ports: Power (micro-USB), wired infrared support
- Voice support: Near-field voice support with compatible Fire TV devices with the Alexa Voice Remote (2nd Gen). Far-field voice support with compatible Echo devices.
- Voice control compatibility: Fire TV Blaster can control a wide range of IR-enabled devices, including TVs, soundbars, satellite and cable boxes, and A/V receivers. Learn more here about supported devices.
- System requirements: Fire TV and Alexa apps on a mobile device running at least Fire OS 5.0, iOS 10, or Android 5
- Compatibility: Fire TV Stick (2nd Gen) with Alexa Voice Remote (2nd Gen), Fire TV Stick (2nd Gen) with Alexa Voice Remote (1st Gen), Fire TV Stick 4K, Fire TV (3rd Gen), Fire TV Cube (1st Gen and 2nd Gen). Any Echo smart speaker or smart display. Compatible IR remote-controlled device(s).
- Fire TV Blaster
- IR Extender
- Power Adapter
- USB Cable