LESS TIME FINDING. MORE TIME FISHING.
This all-in-one transducer offers ultimate versatility, featuring Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars, high wide CHIRP traditional sonar and more, so you can spend more time catching fish.
See everything below and around your boat with Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar.
High wide CHIRP traditional sonar delivers target separation like no other.
Multiple sonar frequencies have you covered — no matter what depth you’re fishing.
See targets and structure in bright, vivid color.
Mount this transducer your way — transom, trolling motor or thru-hull.
ULTRA HIGH-DEFINITION CLEARVÜ SCANNING SONAR
Get brilliant image clarity of structure and fish below your boat at greater depths than other high-frequency scanning sonars. It puts more power on targets via a downward-facing element.
ULTRA HIGH-DEFINITION SIDEVÜ SCANNING SONAR
See everything the first time with stunningly clear images of structure and fish off to the sides of your boat. SideVü sonar now has 20% greater range at 1,000 kHz, so you can see even farther than before.
HIGH WIDE CHIRP TRADITIONAL SONAR
Experience remarkably clear target separation and definition up to 800’ below your boat.
MULTIPLE SCANNING SONAR FREQUENCIES
Use the perfect frequency for the waters you’re fishing. This transducer delivers 455 kHz, 800 kHz and 1,000 kHz for top performances at all depths.
VIVID COLOR PALETTES
High-contrast vivid scanning sonar color palettes make it easier than ever to distinguish targets and structure.
Everyone’s setup is different. That’s why we’ve included transom, trolling motor and thru-hull mounting hardware.
- TRANSDUCER FREQUENCY: Traditional High-wide CHIRP (150-240 kHz); ClearVü/SideVü 455 kHz (425-485 kHz), 800 kHz (790-850 kHz), 1000 kHz (940-1100)
- TRANSDUCER POWER: Traditional 350 W; ClearVü/SideVü 500 W
- TRANSDUCER BEAMWIDTH: Traditional CHIRP: 24-16; ClearVü 0.52 x 52 @ 1000 kHz, 0.64 x 35 @ 800 kHz, 1.1 x 52 @ 455 kHz; SideVü 0.52 x 52 @ 1000 kHz, 0.64 x 35 @ 800 kHz, 1.1 x 52 @ 455 kHz
- TRANSDUCER MAXIMUM DEPTH: Traditional: 800 ft freshwater; ClearVü: 400 ft; SideVü: 500 ft
- TRANSDUCER CABLE LENGTH: 25 ft
- TRANSDUCER DEPTH/SPEED/TEMPERATURE: Depth and temperature
- TRANSDUCER NUMBER OF PINS: 12
- TRANSDUCER SUPPORTED DEADRISE/TRANSOM ANGLES: 0°-70° degree transom (GT56UHD-TM)
In the box:
- GT56UHD-TM transducer
- Transom mount
- Mounting hardware
- Ferrite beads