lnsta360 ONE RS - The All-in-One Camera
With its interchangeable lens design, Insta360 ONE R redefined what’s possible with an action cam. For the first time, creators could shoot up to 5.3K wide-angle video and 5.7K 360 video using the same device.
lnsta360 ONE IE - Built to adapt.
The world’s most adaptive action cam just got better.
What’s ONE RS?
ONE RS is the world’s most versatile interchangeable lens camera.
Using a three-part design, it transforms from a 360 camera to a premium wide-angle shooter.
It’s the only action cam that truly delivers on the promise of “all in one” flexibility, without compromises.
ONE RS builds on the foundation of its predecessor, with key user experience and performance upgrades. A new 4K lens offers stunningly detailed wide angle videos and photos, while a new RS Core offers better in-camera stabilization, crisper audio and more.
4K Boost Lens
Zero in on the action with the 4K Boost Lens. Rugged and durable, with a brand new 1/2” image sensor for 48MP photos, 6K Widescreen video, Active HDR video and more.
4x more megapixels. Capture the extra detail those picture-perfect moments deserve, with better colors and lighting.
6K Widescreen Mode
Shoot ultra-detailed 6K footage that would look right at home in a Hollywood movie, with a classic 2.35:1 ratio for wide screen viewing.
An innovative new HDR video mode for action sports. Active HDR keeps your video stabilized as you move, while keeping details in the highlights and shadows for more vibrant footage.
5.7K 360 Lens
Shoot first, point later. Capture the action from all angles, then choose what you want to focus on after with 360 reframing. Use it with the Invisible Selfie Stick for impossible third-person view shots.
1-Inch Wide Angle Lens
Co-engineered with Leica, the 1-Inch Wide Angle Lens has the largest image sensor of any action camera. Shoot 5.3K wide-angle footage with precise details and lifelike colors—even in low light.
ONE RS Core
The all-new ONE RS Core has an upgraded processor and an additional mic to boost the all-around performance of both existing and new lenses.
Get buttery smooth image stabilization and 360° horizon leveling, no matter what lens you use.
With the wide angle lenses, the RS Core now delivers FlowState stabilization in camera. Stabilization is saved directly to the .mp4 file, enabling instant sharing to social media.
4K 60fps with FlowState
With the powerful ONE RS Core, all new and existing wide angle lenses can now deliver 4K 60fps slow motion footage in-camera under FlowState Stabilization mode.
The RS Core now has three mics to capture the audio you do want, and a Wind Noise Reduction algorithm to remove the noise you don't.
Digitally zoom in up to 2.7x on a subject while you record—no need to set up your shot in advance.
Access all your favorite shooting presets in one place with just a tap. Change modes on the go to keep up with the action.
Waterproof to 16ft
Dunk your action cam down to 16ft underwater without a worry.
High performance connectors and a unique structural design enable stable connection between the mods, even at the height of the action.
ONE RS Battery
Power through the action with the new 1445mAh battery, now with 21% more capacity.
Simply press the button to open the bracket and switch lenses on the fly.
Heat Dissipating Design
Keeps your action cam cool so you can record for longer.
Windproof Mic Cover
Blocks strong winds and prevents unwanted noise in your videos.
Snap Wizard - Instantly reframe and export
Editing 360 videos just got a whole lot easier. With Snap Wizard, simply move your phone or swipe to reframe. All your edits are ready to export and share instantly.
No need for WiFi
Edit faster on your phone and save your camera’s battery from WiFi transfers. Simply plug the Quick Reader into your camera to
save files to the SD card inside, then plug into your phone to start editing.
Move through time and space with the all-new Cinelapse effect in Shot Lab. AI selects the highlights of your clips and connects them with epic transitions.
Many more fun templates are available in Shot Lab. Just import
your 360 footage, choose an effect and let AI edit for you.
More Lenses to Come
The interchangeable lens design of Insta360 ONE RS offers a huge potential for hardware upgrades in the future. Users can take advantage of the camera’s modular design to upgrade their lenses and mods at their own pace.
- Aperture: F2.4
- 35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 16mm
- 8000x6000 (4:3)
- 8000x4500 (16:9)
- 4000x3000 (4:3)
- 4000x2250 (16:9)
- 6016x2560@25/24fps (under 6K Widescreen Mode)
- Photo Format: · jpg · RAW (dng) (RAW files require software on PC/Mac to export.)
- Video Format: · mp4 (For files prefixed with "PRO_", please import into app/Studio to adjust aspect ratio and apply Post FlowState stabilization)
- Photo Modes: Standard, HDR, Interval, Night Shot, Starlapse, Burst, PureShot
- Video Modes: Standard Video, Slow Motion, Active HDR, Timelapse, TimeShift, Loop Recording, 6K Widescreen FlowState (in-camera stabilization) Post FlowState (in-app stabilization)
- Color Profiles: Standard, Vivid, LOG
- Weight: 125.3g
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 70.1x49.1x32.6mm
- Run Time: 75 minutes *Tested in lab environment under 4K@60fps FlowState mode
- Max Video Bitrate: 100Mbps
- Gyroscope: 6-axis Gyroscope
- Live Streaming: –
- Exposure Value: ±4EV
- ISO Range: Photo: 100-6400 Video: 100-6400
- Shutter Speed: Photo: 1/8000 - 120s Video: 1/8000 - to the limit of frames per second
- White Balance: 2000K-10000K
- Audio Modes: · Wind Reduction · Directional Enhancement · Stereo
- Audio Format: 48 kHz, AAC
- Bluetooth: BLE5.0
- Wi-Fi: 5 GHz, 802.11ac (Standard range of approximately 20 meters, max transmission speed of 20MB/s)
- USB: Type-C
- Battery Capacity: 1445mAh
- Charging Method: Type-C USB
- Charging Time: 65 minutes (powered off)
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 104°F (-20℃ to 40℃)