Embracing their filmic heritage without losing sight of contemporary needs, the Leica M10 blends a pared-down physical design with enhanced imaging capabilities to produce an elegant and intuitive tool for still photography. Utilizing a redeveloped 24MP full-frame CMOS sensor and Maestro II image processor, the M10 yields high-resolution imagery with an extended dynamic range, high sensitivity to ISO 50000, and a continuous shooting rate of 5 fps. Separating itself from previous digital M rangefinders, the M10 features a slim body profile reminiscent of M film cameras, and the optical viewfinder's magnification has been increased to 0.73x for greater composition and focusing accuracy. The body design also incorporates a dedicated ISO dial for quick adjustment, even when the camera is turned off, and the rear 3.0" 1.04m-dot LCD features a Gorilla Glass cover to guard against scratching and light impacts. Also contributing to durability, the top and bottom plates are constructed from brass and the chassis is built from magnesium alloy to realize a robust physical construction for long-lasting use. Additionally, unique among M cameras, the M10 also sports an integrated Wi-Fi module for wireless sharing and remote camera control from a linked mobile device.
- Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera | 32GB Memory | Flexible Tripod | Carrying Case | Lens Cleaning Kit | USB Card Reader | Memory Card Wallet | Microfiber Cloth
- 24MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor | Leica Maestro II Image Processor
- Optical 0.73x-Magnification Viewfinder | 3.0" 1.04m-Dot LCD with Gorilla Glass
- ISO 100-50000, Up to 5 fps Shooting | Built-In Wi-Fi
- Slimmer Body Profile | Stills-Only Operation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.