Our goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with your transaction. We offer the below return and refund terms to assure you the best services.
30-Day Return Policy
If dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return the products to 6th Ave Electronics (6ave.com) within 30 days of the delivery date. The products you want to return or exchange should meet the below conditions.
If all conditions mentioned below are not met, 6th Ave Electronics reserves the right to refuse the return.
- UPC codes and serial numbers must be intact or the return will be automatically refused.
- We reserve the right to refuse the return based on the condition of the returned merchandise.
- The products should be returned in their original unaltered box
- Returned products should include all items originally received by you, including free items and accessories, to obtain a full refund; In case you wish to keep any free items or accessories, their retail value will be deducted from the reimbursement total.
- Product to be returned should include all packing material, original box materials, inserts, manuals, cables, unfilled warranty, and rebate cards.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable
- The refund amount is limited to the original purchase price
- Unboxed TVs, combos and monitors 37" or larger with unsealed original packaging
- Unboxed computers and computer software with unsealed original packaging
- Electronic software or downloads
- Unboxed consumable items such as CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, film, bulbs, etc.
- Any computers built, customized, or modified as per customer specifications
- Select special-order merchandise
- Nonreturnable items specifically mentioned on the website
- Submerged underwater equipment
- Unboxed or unwrapped educational tapes or books
Attn: Return Department
6th Ave Electronics
50 Atrium Dr.
Somerset, NJ 08873
Defective or Damaged Items
In case you receive a defective or damaged item, we will exchange for a replacement or refund.
In case of items missing or damaged in transit, you must claim them within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
How to Initiate Returns
In order to arrange a return/exchange, please contact us via phone 1-800-414-4012 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
Shipping Products for Returns or Exchange
Please make sure you repack the product carefully. Place the factory box into a separate shipping box and include the RMA number underneath the return address.
Please do not affix shipping labels or write on the manufacturer’s package.
Please ship returns back to us with insured ground delivery. We are not responsible for lost or damaged returned packages.
We are not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage occurring due to the purchase or use of any merchandise.
Kindly factory reset or password unlock the electronics with user information before sending them back for return.
Refunds are applied to the payment method used at time of purchase 3-7 days after merchandise is received and inspected.
Refund amount is limited to the original purchase price and does not include shipping and handling fees, which are non-refundable.