Editing made easy for beginners and pros with Loupedeck+
Loupedeck+ comes with an intuitive design and tactile controls that bring a natural feel to photo and video editing.
It's ergonomic and easy-to-use design makes it the go-to console for beginners and pros.
Top product highlights include:
- Intuitive: Every button, dial, wheel and function is right where they should be
- Ergonomic: Comfortably edit your photos and videos without fatigue
- Customizable: Create custom layouts tailored to your personal workflow
Focus on your creative vision
Your hands, and creativity will be in perfect harmony
Its user-friendly interface enhances your editing quality and increases output; the result is, editing has never been this easy.
Simplicity at its best - Experience a more natural way to create
- Native compatibility: With Loupedeck+ you get to experience a variety of deep, native integrations to leading creative software and unlock time-saving features.
- Precision Editing: Thanks to Loupedeck+'s tactile controls you can quickly navigate your timeline, apply precise incremental adjustments to clarity, exposure, and more
- Easy to use Default Layouts: You don't need to waste time setting up. You can start editing right away with no learning curve all thanks to the pre-existing default layouts specifically designed for each software.
- Edit in full-screen: You can view the big picture while implementing your creative edits. Editing in full-screen mode makes retouching, grading, and fine-tuning your photos and videos much easier.
- Full Color Control: Loupedeck+ comes with a full-fledged color management system. It allows you to get full control over your colors and make precise adjustments without ever opening a menu or panel.
- Instantly apply presets: With Loupedeck+ you get 8 dedicated round buttons for your favorite Lightroom presets. You can assign up to 16 presets and apply edits instantly with a press of a button.
Instead of jumping between complex menus and panels, all the controls you need are right at your fingertips. Rate and cull through hundreds of photos in minutes, precisely color-grade your videos, and more with a simple push of a button or turn of a dial or wheel.
Operating System Compatibility:
- macOS 10.14(or later)
- Windows 10 (or later)
- Connectivity: USB-A
Included Native Plugins: Compatible versions can be verified on the manufacturer's website
- Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Audition CC, After Effects CC
- Final Cut Pro X 10.4.5 or later
- Capture One Pro 11 or later – Beta
- Skylum Aurora HDR 2018 (1.2)
- Dimensions: 45.3 x 21 x 4.9 cm, 670 grams