The 504HD offers a perfect balance between design and performance. The bridge design improves the head’s rigidity, and its PAN friction control is fast, simple to fine-tune and protected from knocks. All structural components are made from aluminum, with the PAN axis rotation unit using ball bearings to obtain smooth, totally vibration-free controlled movements that can be directly adjusted using the head’s FDS variable friction system. FDS on both the PAN and TILT axes also ensures that the head works perfectly at all temperatures, with all types of equipment and under all loads. The 504HD has been designed to offer a load capacity of up to 16.3 lb, making it suitable for a huge range of equipment. The CBS counterbalance system has four presets for camera weights 5.5 lb, 11 lb and 16.3 lb. Leveling the head is easy thanks to the 75 mm diameter half ball and the back-lit bubble level. Two 3/8” threads on the top plate allow accessories to be directly and securely attached to the head, cutting down on set-up time and keeps your camera hot shoe free.
- 4-step counterbalance system ensures a quick set-up with optimal balance
- Ball Bearing drag system for precise, smooth movements
- High rigidity structure delivers maximum response and strength
- Ergonomic controls for easy use in all conditions
- Light-weight modern materials for optimum balance of strength and weight
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.