The professional grade Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera with 12-60mm Lens offers over 28 LUMIX and Leica compact lens options built on the next-generation (ILC) interchangeable lens camera standard [Micro Four Thirds] pioneered by Panasonic. Its “mirrorless” design enables a lighter, more compact camera body that includes cutting-edge 4K 60p (4:2:0 8-bit) and 30p (4:2:2 10-bit) in-camera cinematic video, 5Ghz Wi-Fi + Bluetooth for fast connection and image transfer, lightning fast DFD focusing, Dual I.S 2.0 stabilization and exposure technologies not possible with traditional DSLRs. With the exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO (~8MP, 30/60 fps) & brand new 6K PHOTO mode (~18MP, 30 fps), simply pause that perfect moment from video to produce printable high resolution photos. Never miss the moment again with Panasonic LUMIX and the GH5!FEATURES:Professional photo and 4K video performance in a durable magnesium alloy body.20.3MP Four Thirds sensor with no low pass filter.4K Video: Internal recording at 4K60/50p (4:2:0 8bit) & 4K30/25p/24p (4:2:2 10bit).Variable Video Frame Rates 4K: Max. 60fps & FHD: Max. 180fps.5-Axis Photo/Video Dual I.S. 2.0 up to 5 stops with compatible LUMIX MFT lenses, plus in-body stabilization support for classic non-O.I.S lenses.Fast and accurate focusing utilizing LUMIX 480 fps DFD focusing system and Venus Engine 10Full size (Type A) HDMI terminal with cable lock included & twin SD Card slots (UHS-II U3 Compatible). 3.5mm mic & headphone terminals - optional DMW-XLR1 microphone adaptor. Eye viewfinder 3680k-dot OLED, 21mm, 0.76x.V-LogL recording with (Optional) DMW-SFU1 paid upgrade
- Professional quality photo and 4K video performance in a durable magnesium alloy body.
- Includes the LEICA DG VARIO-ELMARIT 12-60mm F2.8-4.0 Lens (Power O.I.S. / 62mm Filter Tread / 4 ASPH / 2 ED)
- 20.3MP Micro Four Thirds sensor with no low pass filter.Eye point Approx. 21 mm from eyepiece lens Diopter adjustment -4.0 - +3.0 (dpt)
- 5-Axis photo/video Dual I.S.. 2.0 up to 5 Stops with compatible LUMIX MFT lenses, plus In-body stabilization Support for classic non-O.I.S. lenses.
- 4K video: internal recording at 4k60/50P (4:2:0 8bit) & 4k30/25P/24P (4:2:2 10bit).