The Pentax FA 645 150mm f/2.8 SMCP Lens is a medium format, manual and autofocusing telephoto lens with a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 118mm. Its fairly fast f/2.8 maximum aperture enables effective low-light shooting with pretty shallow depth of field, and helps produce a natural out-of-focus (bokeh) effect for backgrounds. Features include: a high-refraction and extra-low dispersion glass to help minimize chromatic aberrations; an inner focus system is used to minimize lens extension when focusing; minimum focus distance of 1.2m; a Super Multi Coating (SMC) to significantly increase the amount of light transmission; and more.
- This 150mm lens is specially designed for use with the Pentax 645N SLR large-format camera body
- Features include - minimum aperture - 22
- Lens Construction - 7 elements / 7 groups
- Angle of View - 26 degrees
- Diaphragm - Fully Automatic