Pentax Electronic Flash With Case
From the Manufacturer
The AF-200FG is a compact, easy-to-use auto flash. The hot-shoe mount flash features a compact, lightweight body, a guide number of 20 (at ISO 100/m) and simple dial operation to assure effortless flash photography for everyone. The P-TTL auto flash system assures proper exposure level by measuring the flash's pre-discharge with the camera's multi-pattern metering system. The AF200FG uniformly covers the wide discharge angle of a 28mm lens (in the 35mm format) and includes a flip-down diffuser that can cover the angle of a 24mm lens (in the 35mm format).
What's in the Box
Pentax AF-200FG electronic flash, case for AF-200FG
- Compact design
- Guide number of 20 at ISO 100/m
- Simple mode dial operation
- Clip-on P-TTL auto flash system; includes case
- Guide Number 20 at ISO 100/m, 28 at ISO 200/m
- Approximately 300 (alkaline), 400 (NiMH), or 450 (lithium) discharges per set of 4 AA-size batteries
- Discharge angles of 70 horizontally (78 with wide-angle panel), 53 vertically (60 with wide-angle panel)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.