On the heels of the recently introduced Rokinon 135mm F2.0 Telephoto Lens, Rokinon expands its already impressive Full Frame Prime Lens lineup with the Rokinon 100mm f2.8 ED UMC Macro Telephoto Lens. Highly versatile, the 100mm short telephoto focal length is great for portraiture and candids, while the close focusing ability to 12 inches, without the need for any additional accessories, provides ample working distance and a 1:1 (Life Size) reproduction ratio. This high speed telephoto feature a circular 9-blade diaphragm for superb out-of-focus highlights (Bokeh), a non-rotating filter mount, high performance ED glass elements, UMC anti-reflective Ultra Multi-Coating, close focusing to only 1 foot and is tightly color matched to the Rokinon lens system. The Rokinon 135mm f2.0 is available in lens mounts for Canon EOS, Nikon (With AE Chip), Sony E, Sony A, Pentax K, Micro 4/3, Fuji X and Samsung NX.
- Full frame compatible with a 24.8 degree angle of view on full frame cameras and a 16.4 degree angle of view on APS-C cameras
- Constructed of 15 Glass Elements in 12 Groups and boasts a minimum focusing distance of only 1.0 ft.
- Aperture range of f/2.8 - f/32 with 9 diaphragm blades
- Ultra Multi-Coated (UMC) Glass
- Includes lens caps, removable lens hood, lens pouch, instruction manual & 1 year warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.