Made just for mirror less cameras is the new Rokinon 12mm f2.0 NCS CS Ultra Wide Angle Lens. Its 35mm focal length equivalency for Fuji X Mount Digital Cameras Is 18mm. With an f2.0 maximum aperture, it is particularly effective in low-light capture and can control shallow depth of field for precise subject focus with pleasing out-of-focus backgrounds. It offers a minimum focus distance of 7.9" and its front filter thread accepts 67mm size filters. The lens's impressive optical construction consists of three Extra-low Dispersion elements, one aspherical, and one hybrid aspherical element. The nano-crystal coating is applied to the inner surface of the two front-most lens elements to minimize ghosting and flare and improve overall image clarity.
- Focuses to 7.9" (0.2m) and Accepts 67 Filters
- 98.9 Degree Angle of View / 18mm (35mm Equivalent
- Fast f/2.0 Maximum Aperture Benefits Working in Low-Light Conditions
- Nano Coating System (NCS) For Increased Light Transmission and Reduced Internal Reflections
- Utilizes 12 High Precision Glass Lens Elements Including 1 Hybrid Aspherical (H-ASP) + 1 Aspherical (AS) + 1 Low-Dispersion (ED) High Precision Glass Lens Elements For Superior Image Quality
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.