The new Rokinon Cine DS 14mm 3.1 Ultra Wide Angle Cine Lens is one of Rokinon's newly introduced 2nd generation of cine lenses under its CINE DS line. The Rokinon Cine DS lineup has 3 primary advantages: 1) All of the gears are unified among all Rokinon Cine DS lenses. The focus and aperture gears are exactly aligned so that the user does not have to re-adjust his/her follow focus when swapping out lenses. 2) The new Cine DS lenses now feature dual focusing scales, one on each side. 3) All of the Cine DS lenses are tested to be color matched to provide the same color & contrast in video production.
- Full frame coverage with aperture range of T3.1 - T22 ; Optical Construction: 14 Glass Elements In 10 Groups
- New DS line that is color matched with other Rokinon DS lenses and have unified gear and aperture positions among all Rokinon Cine DS lenses
- 115.7 degrees angle of view on full frame cameras & 93.9 degrees angle of view on APS-C
- Features built-in petal shaped lens hood, de-clicked apertures and follow focus compatibility and includes lens pouch, lens caps, instruction manual and 1 year Rokinon warranty
- Minimum focusing distance of 11 inches ; Coating: Ultra Multi-Coating
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.