The new Rokinon 24mm Cine Lens is made especially for DSLR video enthusiasts, videographers and cinematographers. It features the same outstanding image quality as the standard Rokinon 24mm F1.4 lens but has the added benefits of de-clicked apertures and follow focus compatibility. De-clicked apertures means that there are no hard clicks when changing apertures and the aperture can be manually set to a very specific number (like f/1.7, f/2.8). The lens has also been constructed so that it can be easily attached to follow focus systems which are widely used by videographers. The Rokinon Cine lenses are the most affordable, high quality lenses in the market today.
- Angle of view of 84.1 degrees on full frame cameras and 57.6 degrees on APS-C
- Ideal for video with de-clicked aperture and follow focus compatibility
- Aperture range: T/1.5 - T/22
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.85ft (0.25m)
- Constructed of 13 elements in 12 groups including 2 aspherical lenses
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.