This is Rokinon's newest fisheye lens for Pentax. It features some great new features that are not available on Rokinon's first highly rated 8mm f/3.5 fisheye lens. Optics and glass are high definition (HD) with very clear & sharp images. This lens also features a removable hood which can make it easier for use on full frame cameras. While this lens is designed for APS-C sensors, full frame users can now use it without the hood. On APS-C cameras the pictures will fill the entire frame or screen. On full frame cameras the lens will produce pictures with a semi-circular image and close images will appear proportionately large for a dramatic effect.
- Manual focus; aperture range of f/3.5-22
- 10 elements in 7 groups 1 spherical lens
- minimum focusing distance of 1-foot
- Ultra-wide 167º diagonal field-of-view for APS-C size image formats will produce a rounded image that doesn't cover the entire frame when used with compatible full frame digital cameras or 35mm film cameras
- Features improved HD optics for sharper images
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.