This is Rokinon's newest fisheye lens for Nikon. It features some great new features that are not available on Rokinon's first highly rated 8mm f/3.5 fisheye lens. Optics and glass are high definition (HD) with very clear & sharp images. This lens also features a removable hood which will make it easier for use on full frame cameras. While this lens is designed for APS-C sensors, full frame users can now use it without the hood. On APS-C cameras like the Nikon D5100/D3200/D3100, the pictures will fill the entire frame or screen. On full frame cameras like the Nikon D4 & D800, the lens will produce pictures with a semi-circular image and close images will appear proportionately large for a dramatic effect.
- Manual focus; Aperture range of F3.5-23
- 11 Elements in 7 groups (1 spherical lens); minimum focusing distance of 1-Feet (12-Inch)
- Features built-in auto aperture and auto exposure chip for auto metering with your camera (only available for Nikon mount)
- Ultra-wide 167º diagonal field-of-view for APS-C size image formats will produce a rounded image that doesn't cover the entire frame when used with compatible full frame digital cameras or 35mm film cameras
- Features improved HD optics for the sharper images
- Lens not zoomable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.