The Sony E mount 8mm f/3.5 UMC Fish-Eye CS II Lens is a prime fisheye lens designed for APS-C sized image sensors. Providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 12mm and a 180 Degree angle of view, this lens is well-suited for creative applications as well as interior and architectural subjects. One hybrid aspherical element has been incorporated into the optical design to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortion in order to produce sharper images. Additionally, the lens' design features a built-in lens hood and a UMC coating has been applied to the lens elements to reduce surface reflections and prevent lens flare and ghosting for improved light transmission and more contrast-rich imagery.
- Manual focus; Aperture range of F3.5-22
- 10 Elements in 7 groups (1 spherical lens)
- Minimum focusing distance of 1-Feet (12-Inch)
- Removable hood allows for full 180 Degree views
- Features improved HD optics for the sharper images
- Lens not Zoomable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.