The new Rokinon HD Cine 8mm T3.8 Fisheye Lens features new and improved HD optics for higher resolution and sharper images. The hood is also removable on this new HD version. This lens is made specifically with videographers in mind. The aperture is de-clicked for quiet, smooth & continuous aperture changes. The lens is also geared for follow-focus. The Rokinon Cine 8mm HD Fisheye lens can also be used for still photography. Keep in mind that the lens is designed for digital SLR cameras with APS-C image sensors. For these types of cameras, it provides full-frame coverage - which means that pictures will cover the entire frame. It is also compatible with cameras that have a full-frame sensor. When the hood is removed for cameras with full-frame sensors, the lens will produce pictures with a semi-circular image and close images will appear proportionately large for a dramatic effect. The ROKINON 8mm lens creates images with an expanded and exaggerated perspective and an extremely wide 180?? angle of view.
- 8mm ultra wide cine fisheye lens with 180 degrees angle of view
- feature declicked aperture for easy video shooting
- constructed of 10 elements for easy video shooting
- Features HD Optics and removable hood for clearer pictures optimal for shooting on full frame cameras
- Seamless aperture shifting from t3.8-t22