Offering a wide field of view, the Tokina atx-i 11-16mm f/2.8 CF Lens for Nikon F is a great choice for landscape, architecture, and interior photography!
With a constant maximum aperture of f/2.8, this lens provides consistent brightness throughout its zoom range, making it ideal for shooting in available light.
Aspherical and extra-low dispersion elements minimize distortion and chromatic aberrations for greater clarity and sharpness, while multi-layer coatings reduce ghosting and flare for increased contrast and color fidelity in backlit conditions.
The internal focusing system affords quick and quiet operation as well as full-time manual focus override for fine-tuning your settings.
Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
The One-Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism is a great feature that allows you to quickly change between AF and MF settings.
So if you're looking for an affordable and versatile wide angle zoom lens, the Tokina atx-i 11-16mm f/2.8 CF Lens for Nikon F is the perfect choice.
- Focal Length: 11 to 16mm (35mm Equivalent Focal
- Length: 16.5 to 24mm)
- Maximum Aperture: f/2.8
- Minimum Aperture: f/22
- Lens Mount: Nikon F
- Lens Format Coverage: APS-C
- Angle of View: 104° to 82°
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11.81" / 30 cm
- Maximum Magnification: 0.09x
- Optical Design: 13 Elements in 11 Groups
- Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Focus Type: Autofocus
- Image Stabilization: No
- Filter Size: 77 mm (Front)
- Dimensions (ø x L): 3.31 x 3.51" / 84 x 89.2 mm
- Length at Maximum Extension: 3.5" / 89 mm
- Weight: 1.22 lb / 555 g
In the Box:
- Tokina atx-i 11-16mm f/2.8 CF Lens for Nikon F
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood