WD VelociRaptor drives offer an ultra-fast 32 MB cache and SATA 6 Gb/s interface and twice the capacity of previous generations. With low power consumption and cool operation these 2.5-inch drives are perfect for blade servers, workstations, and low-end servers. The next generation 10,000 RPM WD VelociRaptor making is up to 15% faster than the award-winning previous generation. Monstrous capacity - WD VelociRaptor SATA drives are available in capacities up to 600 GB, double the capacity of the previous generation. Rock-solid reliability - Designed and manufactured to mission-critical enterprise-class standards to provide enterprise reliability in high duty cycle environments. With 1.4 million hours MTBF, these drives have the highest available reliability rating on a high capacity SATA drive. Ultra-cool operation - Consumes less idle power and uses similar active power as the previous generation WD VelociRaptor, while offering double the capacity and higher performance. Rotary Acceleration Feed Forward (RAFF) - Optimizes operation and performance when the drives are used in vibration-prone, multi-drive chassis. NoTouch ramp load technology - The recording head never touches the disk media ensuring significantly less wear to the recording head and media as well as better drive protection in transit. Environmentally conscious - In addition to being ROHS compliant, this generation of WD VelociRaptor is also a halogen-free design.
- WD Raptor has evolved! WD VelociRaptor, the next generation of PC enthusiasts' favorite 10,000 RPM SATA drive, is 35% faster and available in a 600 GB capacity.
- 10,000 RPM operating speed drives the fastest possible SATA drive performance.
- Perfect for performance enthusiast systems, workstations, and low-end servers.
- 150 GB capacity holds up to 30,000 digital photos, 37,000 MP3 files, and up to 18 hours of HD video.
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.