RODE HS1-B Headset Microphone (Black)
-Lightweight Low Profile Design
-Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
-RØDE MiCon Connector
-Three-Axis Boom Positioning
The RØDE HS1-B Headset Microphone boasts an ultra-thin profile light weight and audio fidelity well suited for small presentations large scale performances and broadcast applications alike. The omnidirectional capsule is easily adjusted with its three-axis boom positioning system and malleable headband.
In the tradition of RØDE mics the HS-1 features low handling noise for higher gain and signal-to-noise ratio. RØDEs MiCon connection system allows you to choose from a variety of available cables (sold separately) and use the HS-1 with a variety of wireless microphone transmitters or hard-wired preamplifiers. The HS-1s lightweight construction is sure to provide hours of unobtrusive operation in concerts houses-of-worship presentations live broadcasts and more.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern for flexible pickup and frequency response
- Three-axis boom adjustment and malleable frame and headband
- RØDE MiCon connection system for compatibility with wireless bodypack transmitters
- Storage Case
- Water Resistant pop Filter
- Mini Furry
- Shielded Detachable Kevlar Reinforced Cable
- Lapel Style Cable Management Clip
- Adjustment Tools