Samsung 10.1 Galaxy Tab A T580 16GB Tablet (Wi-Fi Only Black) SM-T580NZKAXAR
- 1.6 GHz Exynos 7870 Octa-Core Processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 10.1 WUXGA Display
- 1920 x 1220 Screen Resolution
- 16GB of Memory
- microSDXC Card Reader
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- 8MP Rear Camera + 2MP Front Camera
- Stream Content to Samsung Smart TV
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Enjoy powerful performance and a vibrant display with the black 10.1 Galaxy Tab A from Samsung. This tablet features a Samsung Exynos 7870 chipset which utilizes an octa-core processor clocked at speeds up to 1.6 GHz. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of built-in storage. Its also equipped with a microSD slot that supports microSDXC cards for additional storage space. For high-speed Internet connectivity 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi is built-in. Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity is also integrated for pairing with Bluetooth-enabled devices such as select headphones and accessories.
This Samsung Galaxy Tab A houses a 10.1 capacitive touchscreen display with a WUXGA 1920 x 1080 screen resolution for viewing detailed high-definition content. The onboard front facing 2-megapixel and rear 8-megapixel cameras allow you take pictures of yourself and the world around you as well as making video calls over your Wi-Fi network.
A micro-USB 2.0 interface is available for mass storage connections and charging the device; a USB cable and charger are included. The internal 7300mAh battery is designed to offer hours of enjoyment before recharging is needed. The Galaxy Tab A comes with the Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system which delivers fluid and intuitive multi-touch navigation. The Tab A also supports multitasking tools such as side-by-side application use.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- The Android operating system integrates heavily with Googles services. Using the card-based Google Now Android quickly surfaces information for you whenever you need it powered by the same Knowledge Engine that runs Googles web search. Its a personalized and customizable OS allowing you to add your favorite apps or widgets to your homescreen. You can even download new themes using the Google Play Store which offers access to more than one million apps games books music movies and more. Android 6.0 Marshmallow overhauls permissions allowing you to have finer control over what your applications have access to. It also marks the debut of Now on Tap a context-sensitive update to Google Now that checks your current screen for keywords and then searches for them automatically. Other performance and security enhancements are included as well.
- Peak Performance
- Stay powered up for up to 13 hours of Internet use with a long-lasting battery thats optimized by a powerful octa-core processor. And because you have the latest Android operating system all your favorite games apps and more are right there waiting for you.
- Keep It All with You
- With a microSD card you can expand your tablets memory.
- Share Across Screens
- Share videos and photos from your Tab A screen to your Samsung Smart TV. Or start a show on your TV and with the simple touch of a button take it with you by moving it to your tablet.
- Transfer with Ease
- With Samsung Smart Switch you have the freedom to move your contacts music and other media to your Galaxy device.
- Learning Theyll Love
- Share the Tab A with your kids so they can engage in educational content you trust from Dreamworks Animation Sesame Street National Geographic and more. With the parental control features you can set limits on their tablet time choose app categories and monitor progress. In addition to a starter pack of over 20 popular kids apps well get you going with a free month trial.
- Travel Adapter
- micro-USB Cable
Item and components, e.g. lens and other accessories, may be boxed independently. Camera body may be a retail kit box and or have the lens removed. Please note: 6Ave.com is not an authorized dealer and warranty may not be available. The item described above is covered by a one (1) year warranty via 6ave.com. Terms and conditions may apply, please contact CustomerCare@6ave.com for questions, concerns, or additional information.