Sony UWP-D11 Integrated Digital Wireless Bodypack Lavalier Microphone System (UHF Channels 30/36 and 38/41: 566 to 608 and 614 to 638 M
-UTX-B03 Bodypack Transmitter
-URX-P03 Portable True Diversity Receiver
-ECM-V1BMP Electret Condenser Lavalier
-Digital Companding Circuitry
-Selectable Mic/Line Input
-USB Charging and Power
-Tone Squelch Suppression Circuitry
-Automatic Channel Scanning
-Simultaneous Multi-Channel Operation
The 566 to 608 and 614 to 638 MHz version of the Sony UWP-D11 Integrated Digital Wireless Bodypack Lavalier Microphone System features all-metal construction easy to read LCD displays a wide switching RF bandwidth USB power and charging automatic channel scanning infrared synchronization between transmitter and receiver Mic/Line switchable input on the bodypack transmitter a true diversity receiver PLL-synthesized tuning a headphone output on the receiver output gain controls on the receiver for optimizing the input level into a camera and digital companding circuitry. The package is suitable for a wide range of wireless applications such as ENG documentary work talk shows conferences and more.
The system is referred to as integrated digital because the transmitter and receiver utilize DSP for digital companding and expanding of the transmission signal. Performing the companding and expanding processes in the digital domain improves the accuracy and transient response of the received audio.
The camera-mountable receiver features true-diversity technology which stabilizes reception and minimizes RF interference by using dual antenna input/reception circuits and selecting the strongest incoming signal. The angle of the antennas is also adjustable to improve reception when the receiver is mounted on top of a camera or camcorder. The system utilizes UHF Phase Locked Loop (PLL) synthesis to lock the phase of the transmission frequency between transmitter and receiver. The receiver can automatically search for an available transmission frequency and link the desired frequency to the transmitter via infrared connection.
A stereo mini-jack output with monitor volume control is included and both stereo mini and stereo XLR cables are provided. The unit also includes a headphone monitor output for use with cameras and camcorders that dont have a monitor output. An LCD display provides channel and frequency information battery life RF-input level audio-output status and accumulated operating time.
For power the receiver operates on two AA batteries for up to 6 hours or on 5 VDC of USB power over a USB micro B cable. The USB connection can also be used to recharge Ni-MH rechargeable batteries within the battery cartridge. The receivers compact design and included shoe-mount adapter allows easy mounting to most camcorders and interchangeable lens system cameras.
The improved bodypack transmitter features a mic- and line-level switch for standard wired microphone or line-level sources. Selectable transmission output power provides a choice between 5mW output which is suitable for simultaneous multi-channel operation or 30mW output for long distance transmission.
The transmitter can operate for up to 8 hours on two AA-size alkaline batteries be powered or recharged via USB micro B connection and features a comprehensive LCD display.
The system comes with an omnidirectional lavalier microphone a windscreen for the microphone a microphone holder clip two belt clips a shoe-mount adapter a 3-pin mini to mini stereo cable and a 3-pin mini to XLR cable. Optional accessories such as a battery case and soft case for the receiver are sold separately.
- Digital Companding
- Utilizes analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converter stages so that the transmission signal can be digitally companded by the transmitter and digitally expanded by the receiver for improved audio transient response
- Automatic Channel Scanning
- Scans for available transmission channels and then syncs the transmitter to the receiver via infrared
- Frequency Coverage
- Provides up to 66 MHz of transmission bandwidth
- UWP Series / WL-800 Series Compatibility
- Enables cross-compatibility between the UWP-D transmitter with a UWP Series or WL-800 Series receiver or UWP Series or WL-800 Series transmitter with a UWP-D receiver
- Headphone Output
- Enables direct monitoring of receiver via headphones especially useful for cameras that lack a monitor output
- USB Power Options
- Supports USB powering and USB charging of internal Ni-MH rechargeable batteries placed in the battery cartridge
- Output Level Control
- Controls the receivers output level with ±12 dB adjustments for optimizing the input level into the camera
- UHF Phase Locked Loop (PLL) Synthesized Frequencies
- Provides stable transmission and reception by generating a transmission frequency and locking the phase of the transmission signal to the incoming signal of the receiver
- True Diversity Reception
- Utilizes dual antenna reception circuits and selects the stronger incoming signal to reduce drop-outs
- Tone Squelch Circuitry
- Transmits a pilot-tone signal with the audio signal and only outputs the audio signal if the pilot tone is present to reduce RF interference from other sources
- Mic and Line Input Switch
- Enables switching between microphone- and line-level inputs
- Simultaneous Multi-Channel Operation
- Stores the most stable interference-free transmission frequencies to internal memory for rapid setup and switching between frequency groups
- Selectable RF Output
- Allows selection between 5mW output power and 30mW output. 5mW is suitable for indoor simultaneous multi-channel operation while 30mW is intended for outdoor long-range use
- Visual Display
- Both transmitter and receiver feature a comprehensive LED display providing channel and frequency information battery life total usage time and more
- Improved All-Metal Construction
- The transmitters and receiver feature metal construction for durability
- URXP03 Integrated Digital Portable Wireless Receiver (UHF Channels 30/36 and 38/41: 566 to 608 and 614 to 638 MHz)
- UTX-B03 Integrated Digital Wireless Bodypack Transmitter with Lavalier Microphone (UHF Channels 30/36 and 38/41: 566 to 608 and 614 to 638 MHz)
- ECM-V1BMP Electret Condenser Lavalier Microphone for UWP Transmitters
- Microphone Holder Clip
- Microphone Windscreen
- 2 x Belt Clip
- Shoe-Mount Adapter (Receiver)
- 1/8 (3.5mm) Mini to Mini Output Cable
- 1/8 (3.5mm) Mini to XLR Output Cable
Unless otherwise specified, all products we sell are brand new; however, we are not an authorized Sony dealer and therefore can also offer you, the consumer, a lower price as we do not have to adhere to MAP (Minimum Advertised Price). We carry both USA as well as imported Sony products. On the item description page, if you find a statement there stating that the item is directly imported by seller or is an Import Model, it means that the item may have been imported by us and that it may or may not have been originally intended for sale in the U.S.
All of the original accessories provided in the manufacturer’s box are original Sony accessories, and ready to operate plus a third-party AC adapter and/or battery charger (if needed). Depending on the country of origin, international versions of a product may differ from domestic versions in certain ways including, without limitation, their packaging (which may include important product information), charger, AC adapters, printed manual, and manufacturer warranty. Please note that if you purchase a “body only“ offer, it may arrive in an original Sony box from which other parts such as the lens may have been removed. If you purchased a Sony lens only, it is a new Sony lens, but the product may or may not be delivered in manufacturer packaging. The product may or may not include the original manual, but access to an English product manual should be available via the internet. A 1-Year warranty is provided via 6th Avenue Electronics. Import items may not be eligible for a manufacturer warranty in the USA. Import models may not be eligible for services from the manufacturer or its affiliates. For example, because UPC or other tracking codes may differ from U.S. versions, you may not be notified of or eligible for any product recalls, upgrades, or rebates, and you may not receive other notifications.
Please contact us if you have any questions about the product you will be receiving.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
Sony UWP-D16 Integrated Digital Plug-on & Lavalier Combo Wireless Microphone System (UHF Channels 14/25: 470 to 542 MHz) UWPD16/14
Sony UWP-D12 Integrated Digital Wireless Handheld Microphone ENG System (UHF Channels 42/51: 638 to 698 MHz) UWP-D12/42
Sony UWP-D12 Integrated Digital Wireless Handheld Microphone ENG System (UHF Channels 30/36 and 38/41: 566 to 608 and 614 to 638 MHz) U
Sony UWP-D12 Integrated Digital Wireless Handheld Microphone ENG System (UHF Channels 14/25: 470 to 542 MHz) UWPD12/14
Sony UWP-D11 Integrated Digital Wireless Bodypack Lavalier Microphone System (UHF Channels 42/51: 638 to 698 MHz) UWP-D11/42