TASCAM’s top-of-the-line Handheld Digital Recorder, the DR-100mkIII boasts a signal-to-noise ratio exceeding 100dB, delivering the best audio performance in the history of TASCAM portable stereo recorders. Designed to meet the needs of the most demanding audio designers and engineers, this new model combines robust reliability, an updated user interface and studio quality sonic performance to deliver a truly breathtaking audio experience.
- The TASCAM DR-100mkIII supports high definition recording at both 96kHz/24bit and 192kHz/24, ensuring that remote recordings achieve the same sonic fidelity as their studio-born counterparts
- Features both omnidirectional and stereo directional mics and a studio quality built-in limiter for incredible flexibility during recording.External microphones supported with XLR/TRS inputs and built-in low-noise HDDA mic preamps
- Professional quality mic preamps and two independent AK4558 ADC converters deliver incredible audio fidelity a signal to noise ratio of up to 109dB.
- Exclusive Dual Level Recording function simultaneously records a secondary backup file at a lower gain level than the primary recording to avoid unexpected volume spikes and accidental overload.
- With a dual battery structure featuring a built-in lithium-ion battery as well as with hot-swappable AA batteries, the DR-100mkIII is ready to go when you are.