Apple iPad Mini (Wi-Fi, 256GB) - PinkApple | Brand New | 6AV# APPIPADMMLWR3LZA | MFR# MLWR3LL/A
✔ Get FREE Shipping. Confirmed orders might take 1-2 days for processing.
Apple 8.3" iPad mini (6th Gen, 256GB, Wi-Fi Only, Pink) is an amazing device that will keep you entertained and support all your artistic endeavors due to its 8.3" Multi-Touch Liquid Retina Display, 2266 x 1488 Screen Resolution (326 ppi),Apple A15 Bionic Chip | 6-Core CPU, & 256GB Storage | 5-Core GPU among others!
With its biggest update yet, the new Apple iPad mini is a must-have addition to your gadget collection. The new edge-to-edge screen design is stunning and offers enhanced visibility. The Liquid Retina display with True Tone delivers clear, crisp and vivid images; with the added bonus of a low reflectivity screen, you'll be able to watch videos or read ebooks in amazing quality no matter where you are. The P3 wide color gamut is also great for creatives who work with photos, videos or illustrations thanks to its ability to produce lifelike color. Even your selfies will look great thanks to the 12MP Ultra Wide front camera with Center Stage for enhanced video. With rounded corners and a sleek Pink finish, this tablet looks great from every angle.
Our Take on the Apple 8.3" iPad mini (6th Gen, 256GB, Wi-Fi Only, Pink):
Despite its compact size, the new iPad mini is more than capable of juggling multiple tasks. Thanks to its small size, this tablet is easy to take on the plane, to campus or on your commute to work without weighing you down; thanks to the mighty A15 Bionic chip, you can enjoy the blazing speeds and powerful machine learning with up to 40% faster CPU and the Apple Neural Engine. Additionally, the 5-core GPU produces up to 80% faster graphics. The result is an iPad that makes it easy to edit, design, game and more with enhanced response times. As this tablet fits in the palm of your hand, it's easy to hold steady whether you're playing a game or signing a document with the Apple Pencil.
Some noteworthy iPad Mini features include:All-New, Immersive All-Screen Design comes in four beautiful finishes. Incredibly thin and light enclosure is made from 100 percent recycled aluminum.
8.3-inch Liquid Retina display features full lamination, 500 nits of brightness, P3 wide color, and an antireflective coating—so everything looks amazing. True Tone adjusts color temperature to ambient lighting for a more comfortable viewing experience indoors and out.
A15 Bionic delivers a 40 percent increase in performance and an 80 percent increase for graphics over previous-generation iPad mini. Faster Neural Engine for advanced machine learning transforms how you experience photos, games, and augmented reality. Power-efficient design delivers up to 10 hours of battery life.
With 5G capabilities, connect to the fastest wireless networks to download files, stream movies, collaborate with colleagues, and upload content on the go. Purchase cellular data plans right on your iPad6 with eSIM. Wi-Fi 6 means you can connect to the fastest Wi-Fi networks at the airport, school, or the coffee shop.
12MP Ultra Wide front camera features Center Stage, which keeps you in frame on video calls even as you move around. 12MP Wide camera with True Tone flash captures beautiful photos and 4K video.
Connect to accessories like cameras, hard drives, docks, and external displays up to 4K.
Apple Pencil (2nd generation) attaches magnetically and expands the power of iPad, with greater precision for taking notes, drawing, and adding markups. Smart Folio comes in gorgeous coordinating colors: black, white, electric orange, dark cherry, and English lavender
Quickly, easily, and securely unlock your iPad, log in to apps, and use Apple Pay within apps or on the web.
Enjoy wider stereo playback in landscape mode
Multitasking has a new menu so it’s easier to discover and use —and even more powerful. Place widgets anywhere among your apps, and access the App Library from the Dock to easily find apps automatically organized by category. Notes goes systemwide with Quick Note, a fast and easy way to get to a note no matter what you’re doing.
More than a million apps are designed specifically for iPad—for productivity, gaming, travel, photos, AR, and more Essential Additions include Apple Pencil (2nd generation), Smart Folio, USB-C accessories, AppleCare+ for iPad mini.
1. The display has rounded corners. When measured diagonally as a rectangle, the iPad mini 8.3-inch screen is 8.3 inches. Actual viewable area is less.
2. Data plan required. 5G, Gigabit LTE, LTE, and Wi-Fi are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speed are based on theoretical throughout and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G and LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/ipad/cellular.
3. Accessories are sold separately. Compatibility varies by generation.
4. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
5. Apple Pencil and Smart Folio sold separately
6. Participating carriers and regions are subject to change. Refer to www.apple.com/ipad/cellular for details on carriers and countries that support this feature.
7. Apple Pencil and Smart Folio sold separately.
8. Some features not available in all regions. Refer to www.apple.com/ios/feature-availability for details.
TOP 10 KEY FEATURES:
|Total Installed Capacity:||256 GB|
|Processor:||Apple A15 Bionic|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Barometer (Altimeter), Compass, Gyroscope, Touch|
|GPU:||Apple (5 Core)|
|Panel Type:||IPS-Type LCD|
|Resolution:||2266 x 1488|
Included in the box:
- Apple 8.3" iPad mini (6th Gen, 256GB, Wi-Fi Only, Pink)
- USB Type-C Charge Cable (3.3' / 1.0m)
- 20W USB Type-C Power Adapter
Pricing is subject to change at any time, at our sole discretion. Please be aware that prices both rise and fall due to fluctuations, and we are offering you the best price we can at the time.
Due to the nature of the electronics industry, we cannot offer price protection credits once the item has been purchased.
Taxes & Duties
6th Ave collects sales tax on orders shipping to the state of New Jersey.
Customers who have their orders shipped internationally are responsible for all duties, taxes, and shipper brokerage fees.
6th Ave accepts all Visa/MasterCard, American Express and DiscoverCard through Paypal payment processing. You do not need a PayPal account to process an order during checkout. We also accept Purchase Orders from Government Agencies, Schools and major corporations.
We do not charge your credit card until your order has shipped. We may pre-authorize the amount on your card for the purposes of verification and confirmation of funds. This is not a charge. If you cancel before it ships, the pre-authorization will “fall off” in 2-3 business days.
We currently cannot accept international credit cards which are issued outside the United States.
6th Ave accepts orders within the USA. We do not ship to PO Boxes.
All orders are subject to our verification process. We may contact you via telephone or email in order to request additional information.
When entering your shipping information, please provide your exact billing information and billing phone number. These should match the information that your credit card’s issuing bank has for you on file.
Adding an alternate shipping address may delay your package. If you are to do so, please call your credit card’s issuing bank (the number is on the back of your card), and inform them to add a temporary shipping address to your account. This is temporary and will be eligible for about 7-10 days.
We can only ship to the address that PayPal confirms and approves as your shipping address.
If we receive an ineligible payment from you via PayPal, we will refund it immediately, and contact you via email.
Our goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with your transaction. We offer the below return and refund terms to assure you the best services.
30-Day Return Policy
If dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return the products to 6th Ave Electronics (6ave.com) within 30 days of the delivery date. The products you want to return or exchange should meet the below conditions.
If all conditions mentioned below are not met, 6th Ave Electronics reserves the right to refuse the return.
- UPC codes and serial numbers must be intact or the return will be automatically refused.
- We reserve the right to refuse the return based on the condition of the returned merchandise.
- The products should be returned in their original unaltered box
- Returned products should include all items originally received by you, including free items and accessories, to obtain a full refund; In case you wish to keep any free items or accessories, their retail value will be deducted from the reimbursement total.
- Product to be returned should include all packing material, original box materials, inserts, manuals, cables, unfilled warranty, and rebate cards.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable
- The refund amount is limited to the original purchase price
- Unboxed TVs, combos and monitors 37" or larger with unsealed original packaging
- Unboxed computers and computer software with unsealed original packaging
- Electronic software or downloads
- Unboxed consumable items such as CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, film, bulbs, etc.
- Any computers built, customized, or modified as per customer specifications
- Select special-order merchandise
- Nonreturnable items specifically mentioned on the website
- Submerged underwater equipment
- Unboxed or unwrapped educational tapes or books
Attn: Return Department
6th Ave Electronics
50 Atrium Dr.
Somerset, NJ 08873
Defective or Damaged Items
In case you receive a defective or damaged item, we will exchange for a replacement or refund.
In case of items missing or damaged in transit, you must claim them within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
How to Initiate Returns
In order to arrange a return/exchange, please contact us via phone 1-800-414-4012 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
Shipping Products for Returns or Exchange
Please make sure you repack the product carefully. Place the factory box into a separate shipping box and include the RMA number underneath the return address.
Please do not affix shipping labels or write on the manufacturer’s package.
Please ship returns back to us with insured ground delivery. We are not responsible for lost or damaged returned packages.
We are not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage occurring due to the purchase or use of any merchandise.
Kindly factory reset or password unlock the electronics with user information before sending them back for return.
Refunds are applied to the payment method used at time of purchase 3-7 days after merchandise is received and inspected.
Refund amount is limited to the original purchase price and does not include shipping and handling fees, which are non-refundable.
Simple 30 Day Return Policy
Encrypted SSL Secure Shopping
Questions? We are here to help!
Sales & Support: 800-414-4012
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, DiscoverCard powered by Paypal