- Apple MacBook Pro (14-inch, Apple M1 Pro chip with 10-core CPU and 16-core GPU, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD) - Silver (Spanish Keyboard) Apple MacBook Pro (14-inch, Apple M1 Pro chip with 10-core CPU and 16-core GPU, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD) - Silver (Spanish Keyboard)
Apple MacBook Pro (14-inch, Apple M1 Pro chip with 10-core CPU and 16-core GPU, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD) - Silver (Spanish Keyboard)Apple | Brand New | 6AV# APPMBMKGT3EA | MFR# MKGT3E/A
✔ Get FREE Shipping. Confirmed orders might take 1-2 days for processing.
Apple MKGT3E/A 14" Silver Laptop Apple M1 Pro Chip 16GB Unified RAM 1TB SSD (Late 2021) is a fantastic device for office work, creative endeavors, and media streaming because of its amazing display, functionality and processing power!
Please note this is the Spanish model with Spanish keyboard. Photos are only for example purpose, the actual product will vary.
Supercharged with the Apple M1 family of chips, the MacBook Pro lineup redefines pro notebooks. The 14-inch and 16-inch models with M1 Pro and M1 Max offer incredible performance, extraordinary battery life, high-performance ports, and a stunning and expansive Liquid Retina XDR display. The 13-inch model features the powerful performance and all-day battery life enabled by M1, with a brilliant Retina display. And every model delivers an amazing audio experience with features like spatial audio. No other notebook lineup offers the same performance, capability, and battery life.
Advanced thermal system in 14-inch and 16-inch models maximizes performance for sustained pro workflows—in a thin and light design
M1 Pro chip bring Up to 2x faster CPU performance than previous generation 16-inch MacBook Pro, with a 16-core GPU for up to 5.2 teraflops of graphics performance. Supports 16GB or 32GB of superfast unified memory. Enhanced media engine with dedicated ProRes logic can play up to 20 streams of 4K or four streams of 8K ProRes video
M1 family of chips offers industry-leading performance and power efficiency 16-core Neural Engine across the lineup turbocharges machine learning for up to 11x faster performance than previous MacBook Pro models.
Our Take on the Apple MKGT3E/A MacBook Pro:
Liquid Retina XDR displays on 14-inch and 16-inch models feature increased contrast ratio and nits of brightness for extreme dynamic range, so HDR photos, videos, and games are even more true to life.
ProMotion on the Liquid Retina XDR display automatically adjusts the refresh rate for ultrasmooth scrolling and incredible responsiveness.
14-inch and 16-inch models include an HDMI port and an SDXC card slot, so you can conveniently connect to displays and camera media. 14-inch and 16-inch models feature a MagSafe 3 port with a strong, magnetic connection for charging. 3.5 mm headphone jack on 14-inch and 16-inch models offers advanced support for high-impedance headphones. All models have Thunderbolt ports with data transfer speeds up to 40Gb/s Camera.
FaceTime HD camera uses the ISP and Neural Engine to deliver sharper video, especially in low-light conditions—and models with M1 Pro and M1 Max have an even more advanced ISP, so you’ll always look your best on video calls. Smart HDR on 14-inch and 16-inch models boosts dynamic range for more detail in highlights and shadows.
Get up to 17 hours of battery life on 14-inch models and up to 21 hours on 16-inch models—and both models support fast-charging to go from 0 percent to 50 percent battery in 30 minutes.
High-fidelity, six-speaker sound system with force-cancelling woofers on 14-inch and 16-inch models delivers up to 80 percent more bass output. Support for spatial audio when playing movies and music with Dolby Atmos. All models include a studio-quality, three-mic array with high signal-to-noise ratio and directional beamforming for exceptional clarity in recording
Magic Keyboard Specs: Using shortcuts in pro apps is even easier with the dedicated, full-height function row of mechanical keys on 14-inch and 16-inch models. Lock and unlock your Mac, authorize purchases in apps, use Apple Pay, or AutoFill passwords with Touch ID on every model.
Essential additions include: AppleCare+, Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro, USB-C to USB Adapter, 96W USB-C Power Adapter for fast-charging on 14-inch models with 8-core CPU
1. Testing conducted by Apple in September 2021 using preproduction 16-inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M1 Max, 10-core CPU, and 64GB of RAM, and preproduction 16-inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M1 Pro, 10-core CPU, and 32GB of RAM, as well as production 2.4GHz 8-core Intel Core i9-based 16-inch MacBook Pro systems with 64GB of RAM, all configured with 8TB SSD. Open source project built with prerelease Xcode 13.0 with Apple Clang 13.0.0, Ninja 1.10.0.git, and CMake 3.16.5. Performance tests are conducted using specific computer systems and reflect the approximate performance of MacBook Pro.
2. Testing conducted by Apple in September 2021 using preproduction 16-inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M1 Max, 10-core CPU, and 32-core GPU, as well as production 2.4GHz 8-core Intel Core i9-based 16-inch MacBook Pro systems with Radeon Pro 5600M graphics with 8GB of HBM2, all configured with 64GB of RAM and 8TB SSD. Prerelease Cinema 4D S25 and prerelease Redshift v3.0.54 tested using a 1.32GB scene. Performance tests are conducted using specific computer systems and reflect the approximate performance of MacBook Pro.
3. Testing conducted by Apple in September 2021 using preproduction 14-inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M1 Max, 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 64GB of RAM, and 8TB SSD, as well as production 2.3GHz quad-core Intel Core i7-based 13-inch MacBook Pro systems with Intel Iris Plus Graphics, 32GB of RAM, and 4TB SSD. Prerelease Final Cut Pro 10.6 tested using an 18-second project with 8K ProRes 422 media, at 8192x4320 resolution and 23.98 frames per second. Performance tests are conducted using specific computer systems and reflect the approximate performance of MacBook Pro.
4. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
5. Testing conducted by Apple in September 2021 using preproduction 16-inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M1 Max, 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 64GB of RAM, and 8TB SSD, and preproduction 16-inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M1 Pro, 10-core CPU, 16-core GPU, 16GB of RAM, and 1TB SSD, as well as preproduction 14-inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M1 Max, 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 64GB of RAM, and 8TB SSD, and preproduction 14-inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M1 Pro, 8-core CPU, 14-core GPU, 16GB of RAM, and 512GB SSD. 16-inch MacBook Pro systems tested with preproduction Apple 140W USB-C Power Adapter (Model A2452), and 14-inch MacBook Pro systems tested with preproduction Apple 96W USB-C Power Adapter (Model A2166)
TOP 10 KEY FEATURES:
|Hard Drive Size:||1TB|
|Processor Model:||M1 Pro|
|Webcam Type:||1080p FaceTime HD Camera|
|Display Type:||Liquid Retina XDR Display|
|Screen Size (in):||14.2|
|Graphics Card (GPU):||Apple M1 Pro Chip (16-core)|
Included in the box:
- 14-inch MacBook Pro
- 96W USB-C Power Adapter (M1 Pro with 10-core CPU or M1 Max)
- USB-C to MagSafe 3 Cable (2 m)
Pricing is subject to change at any time, at our sole discretion. Please be aware that prices both rise and fall due to fluctuations, and we are offering you the best price we can at the time.
Due to the nature of the electronics industry, we cannot offer price protection credits once the item has been purchased.
Taxes & Duties
6th Ave collects sales tax on orders shipping to the state of New Jersey.
Customers who have their orders shipped internationally are responsible for all duties, taxes, and shipper brokerage fees.
6th Ave accepts all Visa/MasterCard, American Express and DiscoverCard through Paypal payment processing. You do not need a PayPal account to process an order during checkout. We also accept Purchase Orders from Government Agencies, Schools and major corporations.
We do not charge your credit card until your order has shipped. We may pre-authorize the amount on your card for the purposes of verification and confirmation of funds. This is not a charge. If you cancel before it ships, the pre-authorization will “fall off” in 2-3 business days.
We currently cannot accept international credit cards which are issued outside the United States.
6th Ave accepts orders within the USA. We do not ship to PO Boxes.
All orders are subject to our verification process. We may contact you via telephone or email in order to request additional information.
When entering your shipping information, please provide your exact billing information and billing phone number. These should match the information that your credit card’s issuing bank has for you on file.
Adding an alternate shipping address may delay your package. If you are to do so, please call your credit card’s issuing bank (the number is on the back of your card), and inform them to add a temporary shipping address to your account. This is temporary and will be eligible for about 7-10 days.
We can only ship to the address that PayPal confirms and approves as your shipping address.
If we receive an ineligible payment from you via PayPal, we will refund it immediately, and contact you via email.
Our goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with your transaction. We offer the below return and refund terms to assure you the best services.
30-Day Return Policy
If dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return the products to 6th Ave Electronics (6ave.com) within 30 days of the delivery date. The products you want to return or exchange should meet the below conditions.
If all conditions mentioned below are not met, 6th Ave Electronics reserves the right to refuse the return.
- UPC codes and serial numbers must be intact or the return will be automatically refused.
- We reserve the right to refuse the return based on the condition of the returned merchandise.
- The products should be returned in their original unaltered box
- Returned products should include all items originally received by you, including free items and accessories, to obtain a full refund; In case you wish to keep any free items or accessories, their retail value will be deducted from the reimbursement total.
- Product to be returned should include all packing material, original box materials, inserts, manuals, cables, unfilled warranty, and rebate cards.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable
- The refund amount is limited to the original purchase price
- Unboxed TVs, combos and monitors 37" or larger with unsealed original packaging
- Unboxed computers and computer software with unsealed original packaging
- Electronic software or downloads
- Unboxed consumable items such as CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, film, bulbs, etc.
- Any computers built, customized, or modified as per customer specifications
- Select special-order merchandise
- Nonreturnable items specifically mentioned on the website
- Submerged underwater equipment
- Unboxed or unwrapped educational tapes or books
Attn: Return Department
6th Ave Electronics
50 Atrium Dr.
Somerset, NJ 08873
Defective or Damaged Items
In case you receive a defective or damaged item, we will exchange for a replacement or refund.
In case of items missing or damaged in transit, you must claim them within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
How to Initiate Returns
In order to arrange a return/exchange, please contact us via phone 1-800-414-4012 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
Shipping Products for Returns or Exchange
Please make sure you repack the product carefully. Place the factory box into a separate shipping box and include the RMA number underneath the return address.
Please do not affix shipping labels or write on the manufacturer’s package.
Please ship returns back to us with insured ground delivery. We are not responsible for lost or damaged returned packages.
We are not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage occurring due to the purchase or use of any merchandise.
Kindly factory reset or password unlock the electronics with user information before sending them back for return.
Refunds are applied to the payment method used at time of purchase 3-7 days after merchandise is received and inspected.
Refund amount is limited to the original purchase price and does not include shipping and handling fees, which are non-refundable.
Simple 30 Day Return Policy
Encrypted SSL Secure Shopping
Questions? We are here to help!
Sales & Support: 800-414-4012
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, DiscoverCard powered by Paypal