The Canon MR-14EX II macro ring lite is ideal for EOS quality close-up photography when used in conjunction with one of Canon’s EF Macro lenses. Redesigned as a perfect complement to contemporary digital SLR setups, it is the most advanced macro flash Canon has ever produced. It has a maximum Guide No. of 34.4 ft./10.5m at ISO 100 and a twin-tube design where both flash tubes can be directed to fire independently or together. Sophisticated white LED focusing lamps and two forms of modeling lights make for easy and accurate previewing of lighting effects. Infinitely adjustable in any lighting condition with its illuminated dot-matrix LCD, the MR-14EX II has 12 custom functions and supports E-TTL wireless auto flash when linked with one or more Speedlight 600EX-RT flashes. All this in a refined, compact design with shorter recycling times than its predecessor make the MR-14EX II a reliable, customizable choice.
- Twin-tube ring lite designed for close-up photography with EF Macro lenses
- Shorter recycling time and reduced size.Coverage: 80° Vertical & Horizontal
- Easy operation with illuminated dot-matrix LCD panel for easy flash settings in any lighting condition
- White LED focusing lamps and two forms of modeling flash permit preview of lighting effects
- Custom Functions: Twelve (in addition to any on camera) set on flash LCD, plus three Personal Functions