The JVC GY-HM180 Ultra HD 4K Camcorder packs multiple pro features into its compact form, with updates including a 3G-SDI output in addition to an HDMI out. Its single 1/2.3" 12.4MP CMOS sensor captures UHD 4K images in 24 or 30p, at bit rates of 150 or 70 Mb/s, Full HD up to 60p/50 Mb/s, and HD up to 120 fps for smooth slow motion. The 3G-SDI and HDMI outputs can be used to feed and trigger an external recorder.
Lower-res proxy files may be recorded simultaneously with full-size HD files, providing smaller files suitable for posting to the web or editing on the go. Live UHD 4K is output via the HDMI port, with HD video supported via the 3G-SDI BNC port. GY-HM180 viewing options include a 3.5" LCD display, a 0.24 color viewfinder, and a smart focus-assist function.
Additional features include hot-swappable dual SDHC/SDXC card slots, two internal ND filters, and a histogram display. Pro-style audio features include 2-channel XLR audio inputs and a built-in stereo mic. Capture options include recording 1080p up to 60 fps in a 4:2:2, 50 Mb/s .MOV file, or in AVCHD for compatibility with a variety of HD/SD formats and editing systems.
- JVC GY-HM180 Ultra HD 4K Camcorder | 62MM Professional Wide Angle Lens | 62mm 3 Piece Filter Kit | Lens Cleaning Kit | Microfiber Cloth
- 1/2.3" 12.4MP CMOS Sensor | Record UHD 4K 24/30p at 150 or 70 Mb/s
- Live UHD 4K Output via HDMI | 4:2:2 1080p Video up to 60p at 50 Mb/s
- 3G-SDI & HDMI Triggers External Recorder | Dual SDHC/SDXC Memory Card Slots
- 120 fps HD for Smooth Slow Motion | Simultaneous Full-Size & Proxy Recording