For the first time, the exhilarating image quality, low-light capabilities and speed of a Nikon DSLR are available with the convenience of built-in Wi-Fi and Near Field Communication (NFC). Introducing the D7200, the new star of Nikon's DX-format line-up. Bring your creative vision to life with photos and videos that shine with sharpness and clarity. Shoot in nearly any light-from dawn until after dusk-and capture everything from sports and action to wildlife and everyday moments. Then share your beautiful images easier than ever with a compatible smart device. Whether you're a passionate photographer or videographer looking for a tool to ignite your creativity, a pro in need of a nimble second camera or someone looking for an ideal blend of versatility and convenience, the D7200 is ready for your challenge. --NFC feature for Android v 4.0 or later smart devices only Transform the ordinary - Your vision in stunning definitionFree of an optical low-pass filter, the D7200 produces remarkably pure, sharp photos and videos. Its 24.2 MP DX-format CMOS image sensor works together with EXPEED 4 image processing and NIKKOR lenses to enhance detail and tonality. This outstanding image quality is maintained all the way up to ISO 25,600 (two full stops higher than the D7200's predecessor) for amazing low-light images. You can also now expand the ISO range up to BW1 (51,200) and BW2 (102,400) to shoot monochromatic photos in even more challenging lighting situations. Whether shoot...
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished it shows limited or no wear
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty
- Nikon's first DSLR with built-in Wi-Fi and Near Field Communication (NFC)
- 24.2 MP DX-format CMOS sensor with no optical low-pass filter captures pure, sharp images
- EXPEED 4 image processing with noise-free shooting from ISO 100 to ISO 25,600, 1080p Full HD video with a built-in stereo mic, Auto ISO, Flat Picture Control, Zebra Stripe highlight monitoring and in-camera time-lapse
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.