For the portrait shooter who needs to shoot vertically, the landscape photographer recording lengthy time-lapse sequences and the sports photographer desiring a more balanced feel while using long lenses, the MB-N11 is the ideal accessory.
Designed specifically for the Nikon Z 7II and Z 6II mirrorless cameras, the MB-N11 is a Multi-Power Battery Pack with vertical shutter button, main and sub command dials, AF-ON button, sub selector and Fn buttons.
Also features an improved grip and dust and drip protection like that of the rest of the Z series cameras.
The MB-N11 is powered by two EN-EL 15 series rechargeable Li-ion batteries and can accept EN-EL 15, EN-EL 15a, EN-EL 15b and EN-EL 15c batteries.
While the most performance increase will be seen using two EN-EL 15c batteries, you can use any combination of the batteries to power the unit. You can even use the MB-N11 with only one battery inserted—in either chamber A or B.
When using two EN-EL 15c batteries, the MB-N11 provides 1.9x (CIPA standard). And the batteries are hot-swappable, meaning you won’t have to stop shooting or recording to swap batteries!
In addition, the MB-N11 features a USB-C connection which means you can power the batteries from a portable charger or AC power supply, even while connected to a computer. Or charge the batteries within the grip via USB when you’re not using the camera.
- Battery power level check for each battery in the camera
- A socket for connectivity to a tripod
- Compatible with EH-7P Charging AC Adapter to charge the EN-EL15c batteries while inserted into the unit.
- Stills: Measured at 23 °C/73.4 °F (±2 °C/3.6 °F) with a NIKKOR Z 24–70mm f/4 S lens under if one photograph is taken at default settings once every 30 sec.
- Movies: Measured at 23 °C/73.4 °F (±2 °C/3.6 °F) with the camera at default settings and a NIKKOR Z 24–70mm f/4 S lens